Discuss Lack of White mi band strap in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Plain copper strip covered with white adhesive-lined LSZH heatshrink. More effort, and the matt finish picks up dirt when handled more than the glossy PVC, but you can have your choice of width and thickness of copper.

Deleted duplicate post

All round band/patent band are the same but due to reasons given in #10 it's not a good option as for how often and how much. It comes in 10 metre reels and used to clip multiple cables to mains position which means for me probably only 1 reel per church and 1 to 3 in a year but others must be using some, doing the same thing. I have 2 red reels but using white mi on a white wall with red band painted white is a pain and you always see a little colour showing so perhaps Lucien Nunes idea is worth looking into ?

Your prefered choice of banding do you know who manufactures it?, you may be able to club together with others who want to buy it for a production run.

Reply to Lack of White mi band strap in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I installed outdoor lighting and outlets. I finished this past year. I passed my inspection on April 2022. I was so pleased, BUT now the circuit...
Replies
Views
At our church, one of the things I've done is sort out the heating wiring (as best I can for now). The schematic is as shown below. The theory...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a recommendation - preferably without needing a second mortgage - for some outdoor spotlights ? I've tried a number of options...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just joined the forum to read up about peoples experiences of changing career at later life. I'm 47 and have been working on the rigs for...
Replies
Views
I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock