Discuss least likely van to be broken into in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

PEM

Hi guys about to buy a new vehicle as my estate has just about had it.
Don't really need a van so was thinking of something like Nissan Navara.
My question is from your experiences is a flat bed truck type vehicle less likely to be broken into than a van.
I'm based in rural Suffolk.
Cheers for your help.

this should do....

hhhh.jpg

Have you seen the film "Colombiana" she had a van with 2 dirty great dogs inside when someone got in she said one word "eat" that's what you want

I had a sprinter LWB and a MWB transit , both got broken into , since the I have had Vito sport with second row of seats and smoked windows as standard with solid rear panels , the latest is a sport X , had no problems at all , because they look exactly like a Viano ...

It all comes down to sign writing imo...

If there is none the thief is guessing...
--- Electrical they will have a go at it
--- Painting and Decorating they'll leave it alone. You'll not win many customers over turning up to a job like that though. Can't win really.

Get one with no rear windows and a bulkhead. Far from theif proof but it makes it a little more difficult

Never had a break in problem with me old estate. Just collapsed the suspension with all the tools in the back. Also need vehicle that doubles up as family car so either a van with 2 rows of seats or something like a Navara. Problem as I see it is 2 rows of seats limits rear storage to about 1.5 m length. Roof bars is an option.

Reply to least likely van to be broken into in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I recently sold my Renault Trafic as it had done 214,000 miles and I also wanted something more economical. I bought the Citroen Berlingo LWB. A...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m looking for some advice regarding a recently broken MVHR unit in my flat, model Heatrae Sadia Advance. The unit is out of...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I hope someone can help me out, I only work part time domestic (as a sole trader not ltd) as I have a full time office job as an...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I was recently ask by a customer if/how his house could be supplied by his electric car. He wants to charge the car at night on low rate...
Replies
Views
An Invitation to Retired Electricians anywhere except the UK with Four Days a Month for a Niche Opportunity That Can Earn 15K a Year. There are...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock