Discuss Losing voltage at E stop in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes my degree is somewhat irrelevant to me now for sure, after applying for a job with the SIS and getting through to stage 6 out of 8 (which is very good going i must add) but then freezing myself out of my account and been wiped off the face of the MI6 record lists for 24 months (long and painfully annoying story), i then resided to turning my hand to something else, as at the time (and ongoing) it appears that only gay, black, one legged dwarfs are allowed to join the police force now and being white, 6ft 1 and totally capable of being a good policeman is simply unsuitable for the modern police force, silly me for even considering it.

I fell into this job by good fortune, but what was expected of me from day 1 was very unclear - it was assumed that i would be a one stop fix-all solution for the company, been eager and not wanting to show otherwise, i then did everything that was asked of me. But i cant keep reiterating enough the fact, that i do not do anything that i am not comfortable with, understand, or aware is dangerous. As already said i understand that asking questions on this forum is far from ideal when we are discussing the health and welfare of many other people, but advice given often leads me to information that is relevant and/or people or companies that can help me.

I come here as my first stop for discussion and to get the ball rolling, thats all. And so far, i have been able to overcome every issue i have faced as a direct reult as the help and advice given to me by the kind ladies and gentleman on this forum. It is and will remain, an essential tool box commodity for me.

I understand my limitations, i understand my gaps in knowledge and i recognise my junior foot holding in this industry - i am just getting on as best i can and trying to do the job in the most professional and safe way.

I hope you all had a good Easter weekend, and are working double time up and down the stairs and carrying your gear that extra distance to burn off the chocolate!

Reply to Losing voltage at E stop in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net