Discuss My tool case has died.. which do you recommend? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Had two CK bags. After the 2nd one died I got a Klein Ultimate Electricians' toolbag. Only had it few weeks but love it so far. (Expensive though!)

I've been worse than a woman and her handbags when it came to tool boxes and organisers, until I got this FatMax tool case https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stanley-19...8&qid=1511636494&sr=1-13&keywords=fatmax+tool
It's been great, I've got all my tools in it, and when it's worn out if ever, I'll get another one.

I also have one of those TSTAK boxes for my hammer drill and power driver, with all the fixings in the drawers underneath but it's rubbish. The contents of the drawers move from one compartment to another, and if you put it on a trolley and leant it, they'll really get mixed up.

HTH

That Fat max looks similar to the veto apart from the veto is £130 more.:D

Reply to My tool case has died.. which do you recommend? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

M
All in virtually new condition on used in about a dozen jobs. Milton Keynes or surrounding area- collection. 23” Stanley Fat Max tool box...
Replies
Views
F
FIT payments - A cut too soon, a cut too Deep and consequences thereof: Why a cut to FIT tariffs is necessary: It is necessary because the FIT...
Replies
Views
babba
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock