Search the forum,

Discuss Pictures of tidy domestic RCBO filled boards in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I do it to , the higher rated circuit next to MS on domestic it's habbit , Iv heard some pick it up in eicr if not done that way!

but it can't really matter or 3phase boards could be tricky

The RCBO'S are wonky :jester:
Good work !!!!

Have you tried to get a spirit level in them , oh BG do all i need now is for BG to do an RCBO with a spirit level and im sorted ,, Get all my BG boards from screw fix best prices round here non of the local suppliers will supply them aindowsimon

It is you welsh lad's fault, if you never kept speaking welsh everytime an Englishman entered North Wales we may have opened a few wholesalers there and created some Jobs :D

MDJ shame on you, if you could see the looks on an English mans face when you start to speak welsh you'll understand why lol

I got taught to do it too...

Was told it was to reduce heat along the buss bar by having the heaviest load closet to the main switch IIRC...

I do it to , the higher rated circuit next to MS on domestic it's habbit , Iv heard some pick it up in eicr if not done that way!

but it can't really matter or 3phase boards could be tricky

If you read the instructions inside the lid of MEM (at least mem2 series) boards you will find instructions to alternate high and low loaded MCBS to reduce thermal effects between devices.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397071461.054192.jpg
Here's one I made earlier

If you are anywhere near a Wilts they do 14W 'own brand' rcbo boards with 8 rcbos of your choice for £99 plus vat trade price! The best thing being they are lovely and big and great for space. Cheap as a populated dual rcd board and so much better for the consumer.

All rcbos for 18th edition?!?!

Reply to Pictures of tidy domestic RCBO filled boards in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock