Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Regs book download??? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. mickytuff

mickytuff Regular EF Member

HI ALL CAN YOU DOWNLOAD THE REGS BOOK, EVEN AT A COST, ANY IDEAS ALL???, BE HANDY TO HAVE ON ME LAPTOP:winkiss:

2. WPD Lad

WPD Lad Guest

3. Mark_Burgess

Mark_Burgess Electrician's Arms

Yeah no problem, send me £210 and I will sort it out for you, with that you will get all the updates and any other support you require.

4. hermetic

hermetic Regular EF Member

My first (14th ed) regs cost me 25s 0d (£1-25) 1970 with metric additions, I was earning about £4-50 for a 44 hr week! actually I bin looking and some of the regs are the same! they are really taking the p*ss methinks, glad I am out of it! What really used to p*ss me off was that what I earned on saturday morning was actually less than the bus fare to work! and I had rickets, and diptheria ;-)

5. hermetic

hermetic Regular EF Member

and you tell that to the kids today, and they'd never believe yer!