Discuss Revenge, a dish best served cold in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

trev

So my youngest son thought it would be a good laugh to sign me up on singlemuslim.com and I've been thinking of how I best get my revenge.
Guess who is getting the Grindr app on his phone next time he leaves it unattended.

haha.. Your son is brill.. Whats a Grindr app?

Grindr is a site where gay people looking for no strings sex hang out. He'll get blokes sending him photos of their bits.

and you know about this site how..... :)

He's straight mate, I did ask when him and his mates were on about going to this pride thing but apparently it's a good laugh and usually a trouble free day out.

He's straight now... but when all these guys start sending him pictures of meat and two veg......who knows ? lol

PAT, PAT, PAT. but don't you find PAT to be a boring way of earning a living. stickers everywhere.

When you get hold of his phone don't forget to change the language. Also take a screenshot of his homescreen, set it as his wallpaper, then move all his apps so it looks like he still has the apps but is pressing on nothing.

Blimey you lot are more evil than a bus full of dumped girlfriends,
but....
You could mass txt "My rash is looking infected now so you might need to see a doctor"

One of my personal favourites is listing on gumtree a 'Brand new IPad Air. In new unopened box' for £100 and putting his number. He will be INUNDATED with phone calls and will be difficult for him to get the ad removed

haha, like it. back in 2005, when texting had just become the rage, i sent out a blanket text " the game's up, we've been rumbled". 3 councillors and 4 builders emptied their bank accounts the next morning.

haha, like it. back in 2005, when texting had just become the rage, i sent out a blanket text " the game's up, we've been rumbled". 3 councillors and 4 builders emptied their bank accounts the next morning.

I left the phone unattended one time and sent out a blanket txt saying "help i"ve just sh*t myself"

Reply to Revenge, a dish best served cold in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net