Discuss riots in london,enfield. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

i thought it was not quite funny but to say its cos of 1 guy getting shot, i saw the place where he was shot only 3 bunches of flowers surly if it were for that reson there would be alot more.

THATS BECAUSE its NOTHING to do with a druggie getting shot - and EVERYTHING to do with general lawlessness.

[/B]Totally correct.

However,
Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Burnley, Blackburn... I can go on with cities that have large immigrant populations. Also there is a lot more segretion between the races in some of these places. After all the Oldham riots started after an elderly white man was beaten up for walking though an 'asian' area.

sadly true ken..all i can say im a geordie,im black and white..we dont really have that sort of segregation up here..thankfully..

The police don't go in hard enough. If this happened in Paris or Madrid the riot police would have gone in hard, really hard and asked questions later.

Cheers..........Howard

The police don't go in hard enough. If this happened in Paris or Madrid the riot police would have gone in hard, really hard and asked questions later.

Cheers..........Howard

The peelers HAVE SAID that they ARE using a policy of DELIBERATE RESTRAINT in order NOT to INFLAME it anymore!!! Whatta joke.

Just watching the coverage on BBC news 24 of the building in Croydon on fire.

Those poor *******s that have their business and homes burned down will probably not be covered by insurance, I bet the insurance companies are checking every bit of small print right now.

we dont need low life like that doing this, I say shoot them and put them on the fires!!

This is a joke, its now kicking off in Hackney and Lewisham. What I want to know is WHY if the peelers have made over 215 arrests ONLY 25 of the scum have been charged?
Take my word for it that this is all being orcastrated by left-wing anarchists.
It will start kicking off in the northern cities soon, you watch.
Afterwards there will be a billion pound public enquiry; that will say that - 'its all the fault of the Police and Tories.' You watch!!!

STOP ******* about and get the guns out.

Sadly I think you're right I remember the last time it when nationwide, spread to leeds then scum up here decided to copy everyone else, burnt down the community centre + most of the estate nearby then spent years bleating on about having nothing to do since the community centre was burnt down !!!!!! Council then wasted money rebuilding it ...................... madness !!!!!! . Not to worry though just heard police have shut the A1 south of Newcastle to stop Gazza coming down with some chicken + his fishing rod you LUCKY LUCKY people

up proper north we still sit around moaning about thatcher...it takes our aggression away..then its off to the club(ciu of course) and a few pints before signing on...pah you southern folk..:nonod:

All these riots seem less about that kid who got shot and more about looting and having a good old ruckus.
I expect Ed Milliband would call it 'an uprising' if he thought it would win him votes - there always seem to be riots when Labour are in opposition.

All these riots seem less about that kid who got shot and more about looting and having a good old ruckus.
I expect Ed Milliband would call it 'an uprising' if he thought it would win him votes - there always seem to be riots when Labour are in opposition.

its more about greed,the need for greed and power,i think ed would call it lawlessness as thats what it is,i dont see any of the rioters flying labour flags

its more about greed,the need for greed and power,i think ed would call it lawlessness as thats what it is,i dont see any of the rioters flying labour flags
Not that you ever see rioters flying political flags, but Labour are already blaming the riots on spending cuts.
If the purpose of the riots were to make a political point I don't think the rioters would be setting fire to buses (poor man's transport) breaking into McDonalds and start frying up burgers, looting a convenience store or just stealing a free telly from Currys.

Reports of trouble in Toxteth, Liverpool now. Meanwhile that filth Ken Livingscum is blaming the outbreaks on Govt. cuts.
Pathetic. Any excuse to score cheap points with that b'stad.
I just hope that this is the catalist to reswing the pendalum back from the liberal pig-swill that the country has been in for the last
25 yrs. However I doubt it very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to riots in london,enfield. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock