Discuss riots in london,enfield. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

seems to be spreading to all major cities just seen that idiot livingstone trying to blame others as usual

and in london to a few areas peckham ,ealing, croydon and hackney

idiots smackheads, foreigners ,scroats ,scumbags burning peoples homes , robbing people frightening old people should bring a carefew and army in

This where the human rights act should be thrown out the window as they are animals not humans

I find it ridiculous that this lot live off the state and do this, why the police bother with good quality CCTV is beyond me just spray them with a dye that marks them and keeps them off the streets for a while you would soon round them up with the help of the dole office

Second thoughts just shoot them I think that is the only thing that will stop them and it will help cut government expenditure on benefits if we lose a few rioters

Just woken up to what i can only call ANARCHY!!

having done some work over the weekend for the Parents of a MET Police Officer i can only say that they are terrified for his safety..!

The UK in a whole is a Law Abiding and Respectful place but the people who have been running around causing disturbance and distress are nothing but scum. and im sorry to say this but they are mainly from BLACK/ASIAN background.. what does that tell you.

yes that little black kid who got wasted by police may not have fired at the officer in question but one only beggars how he got himself in to a situation where he was hunted down by armed officers..! *not exactly a mr nice guy really is he*

i don't do politics and i don't like the Tory Party but they need to take a firm grasp of the situation and deploy the only effective measure of restraining the violence and that's fight the battle with violence..!!

if the police start shooting at ring leaders/looters the rest of the people will soon cotton on and pack in..! this will set a precedence and the thought of been shot in the arm / leg just for a stolen pair of JD sports trainers will suddenly become not very fashionable...!

and its not the police who should be shooting either..! the scummy people have had more than enough chances and would only use that as another excuse to whinge...! Bring the Combat Trained Troops in to deal with this disorder they are paid to settle violent disputes and have years of experience in this field...!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just woken up to what i can only call ANARCHY!!

having done some work over the weekend for the Parents of a MET Police Officer i can only say that they are terrified for his safety..!

The UK in a whole is a Law Abiding and Respectful place but the people who have been running around causing disturbance and distress are nothing but scum. and im sorry to say this but they are mainly from BLACK/ASIAN background.. what does that tell you.

yes that little black kid who got wasted by police may not have fired at the officer in question but one only beggars how he got himself in to a situation where he was hunted down by armed officers..! *not exactly a mr nice guy really is he*

i don't do politics and i don't like the Tory Party but they need to take a firm grasp of the situation and deploy the only effective measure of restraining the violence and that's fight the battle with violence..!!

if the police start shooting at ring leaders/looters the rest of the people will soon cotton on and pack in..! this will set a precedence and the thought of been shot in the arm / leg just for a stolen pair of JD sports trainers will suddenly become not very fashionable...!

and its not the police who should be shooting either..! the scummy people have had more than enough chances and would only use that as another excuse to whinge...! Bring the Combat Trained Troops in to deal with this disorder they are paid to settle violent disputes and have years of experience in this field...!

Having just listened to that limp lettuce teresa may on sky news, absolutely NO CHANCE of the authorities getting tough............its disgusting

Having just listened to that limp lettuce teresa may on sky news, absolutely NO CHANCE of the authorities getting tough............its disgusting

Absolutely NOTHING will happen because the Govt. is too spineless to implement any tough policies such as a curfew (even though Greece did). All we will hear today after the Govt. COBRA meeting at 09.00hrs is more political soundbites.
As for those calling for the Army - what Army would that be? We have NO stategic reserves in the UK, and NO WAY of withdrawing at least 5 battalions (the minimum number that you would need for London alone) of troops.
I believe that the only way for this to be sorted out is for people to start dealing with things themselves - YES, you liberal w****** I am calling for vigilante action. Extreme violence is the only thing that these scum understand.

So after all this looting and rioting is done, an extra hundreds of thousands of pounds to sift the cctv footage and arrests for what?

A slap on the wrists and maybe a little bit of community service?

I am pretty sure we dont have any jail space.

According to Theresa May we police by consent in this country? Well Mrs May you have my consent to bring in the water cannons and rubber bullets!

apparently theres adults out there driving round directing the kids where to loot next?

Special program on bbc1 now. The PM says there was 6,000 police officers on the London streets last night, there will be 16,000 tonight, brought in from up and down the country. All I ask is that they don't take them from Leeds or Bradford, I think we may need them.

Special program on bbc1 now. The PM says there was 6,000 police officers on the London streets last night, there will be 16,000 tonight, brought in from up and down the country. All I ask is that they don't take them from Leeds or Bradford, I think we may need them.

These people are clueless,if they do that people who want to loot will be rubbing there hands,need the army asap.

These people are clueless,if they do that people who want to loot will be rubbing there hands,need the army asap.
Rob they have already said that we don't have enough army personnel to deploy. I think Leeds will kick off tonight, chapletown, Harehills, little London area or the city center. Just hope that no forum members get caught up in any of this.

The country is donald ducked!
Army presence, use of force(water cannons, tear gas all that cool stuff) and damn harsh punishment need to be implimented, the bizzies showed up the next morning AFTER the riots, wtf is goin on there! Street sweapers clean up, coppas are meant to be there to stop everything hittin the fan!
5 hour riots in liverpool lastnight, some of my mates live by smithdown road(riot central) i would rather the army start shootin the scumbags who clearly have no respect or love for our country and the hand that feeds them than risk anyone I know being hurt.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video--injured-boy-in-riots-mugged.html

I
can not believe what is happening at home when you see something like this.

Over here in Saudi today I've been asked what is happening in the UK, and it is so sad. My daughters live very near to Ealing Broadway in Hayes, and told me that it is suspected it will go off there tonight.

All these films, Mad Max, Book of Eli etc, are they coming true?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video--injured-boy-in-riots-mugged.html

I
can not believe what is happening at home when you see something like this.

Over here in Saudi today I've been asked what is happening in the UK, and it is so sad. My daughters live very near to Ealing Broadway in Hayes, and told me that it is suspected it will go off there tonight.

All these films, Mad Max, Book of Eli etc, are they coming true?

That is disgusting, these riots are about nothing more than selfish greed! Mad Max, Book of Eli, The Road all them, I really hope not, how long would you guys guess it would take for a society to collapse?

What makes me feel sick about all of this is that its small groups 300-500 youths in half a dozen areas, organizing via Facebook and twitter that has pushed the governments resources to the limits. These youths are not trained or well organized, imagine if this was a militant group? Time to get tough before this becomes completely out of control.

It has been suggested that the Army are sent in under the governance of the Police who's F888888g bright ideas is that, if the police cant handle it why the hell should they tell the army what to do, If your going to use the Army it must be under Military control to achieve the objectives didctated by the politicians, then if the **** hits the fan and we have the British Army killing British citizens on British streets then the political puppet masters must be called to account,
Pict

Reply to riots in london,enfield. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock