Discuss schneider acti9 boards in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
we have got some of these boards but cant see where the neutral bar goes at all?

got a couple bags full of neutral bits but where do they go?

do they screw into a hidden neutral bar or do you need to install another

(3 phase board by the way)

this is the board

page0023.jpg

bassically we were supplied with single pole breakers that need a neutral terminal but cant see where the connectors go

The instructions for fitting the distributed neutral are usually on the info sheet included with the board.

All of their specs are available on their website, but if you are working there you must be able to find someone who knows how the jigsaw goes together?

Ok I'm half asleep here but am I missing something?...

The neutral bar is behind the dark grey cover around the main switch...or if it's not installed, that's where it goes...

You can see the blue wires going there on the picture...

its phone pic mate, the only proper camera ive got is nearly 10 years old and I think 5mp[/QUOT

still better than a phone. it's not so much the pixels, it's the lens that counts. ask tony. my SLR is only 6.9 Mpix, but it's got cracking lenses.

its phone pic mate, the only proper camera ive got is nearly 10 years old and I think 5mp[/QUOT

still better than a phone. it's not so much the pixels, it's the lens that counts. ask tony. my SLR is only 6.9 Mpix, but it's got cracking lenses.
the lens is tiny mate, my galaxy s3 comes out with better pictures (when I dont need the flash)

not so much the lens as the image sensor that makes the difference.

thats why dslr's are better than bridge cameras

Reply to schneider acti9 boards in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Has anyone fitted an SPD to a schneider standalone AFDD DB. Isobar P B Standalone Active distribution board, Acti9, 24 AFDD ways This board only...
Replies
Views
Doing a kitchen job for my daughter’s music teacher, who also happens to have been in my wife’s class at school. Nothing big… just a little...
Replies
Views
I have an older Crouse Hinds board with a 200A service. Due to recent rehab on the house, I found I have the need to install a sub panel. I...
Replies
Views
Please advise what I should test / check next. My usual qualified electrician who did all of the work here is in Ireland for 4 weeks and not...
Replies
Views
Hi there , Currently doing a college project where i need to select protective devices for the contract. I'm now at the point of selecting SPDs...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock