Discuss Strange negative voltage on neutral. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

The only test he needs done is a reality check.

Do like the idea Marvo, have a walk on the track. Preferably in the middle of the track during commuter rush hour.

He's certainly different, but hey, it makes a change to 'impossible to find' RCD tripping threads. I've gotta be honest, I think you guys are a bit harsh on him, he might be a sandwich or two short of a picnic or nutty as a fruit cake but he's never been anything but well behaved and I for one at least can't scroll past one of his threads or posts without checking it out, they never fail to deliver some kinda entertainment. ;)

He's certainly different, but hey, it makes a change to 'impossible to find' RCD tripping threads. I've gotta be honest, I think you guys are a bit harsh on him, he might be a sandwich or two short of a picnic or nutty as a fruit cake but he's never been anything but well behaved and I for one at least can't scroll past one of his threads or posts without checking it out, they never fail to deliver some kinda entertainment. ;)

There is something to his threads , he is interesting , if only we could understand them ,

Actually it was a positive voltage my old fluke meter gets confused now,train drivers on 8 car sets were complaining of low power yes that's right the traction bonds to the rails were never connected back up,leaving adjacent substations to carry the load.

few of us (friends) went out one night, separate vehicles. two of us leave door ajar, flat battery leaving adjacent friends vehicles to carry the load.

Reply to Strange negative voltage on neutral. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

J
Hi I am having a few issues with the earthing at my house. This is a bit long winded but hopefully you can understand. I am not a time served...
Replies
Views
V
Hi Guys, Have i been to a hum dinger of an installation today! Are we sitting comfortably then i'll begin. An electrician i was talking to in the...
Replies
Views
Videodoctor
V
I'm building a house in Azerbaijan, with 3 phase mains supply and TT earthing. The main transformer is at least 800m from my house. Whilst doing...
Replies
Views
V
Hi Guys, Have i been to a hum dinger of an installation today! Are we sitting comfortably then i'll begin. An electrician i was talking to in the...
Replies
Views
I think I have a faulty 66kva transformer but have little to no experience with them (delta star I believe) Call out due to reported problems...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock