Search the forum,

Discuss the trainee thread in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jamesg

Hello i applied to be allowed access to the trainee forum but im unsure if ive been given the green light as i cant seem to find it now??does it take a while for the mods to sort these things out?if so then no rush ill just sit on my hands
Thanks

Hello i applied to be allowed access to the trainee forum but im unsure if ive been given the green light as i cant seem to find it now??does it take a while for the mods to sort these things out?if so then no rush ill just sit on my hands
Thanks

yes it takes a little why, if it lasts longer than a couple days or so send one of the mods a pm about it.

The mods don't arrange access mate, it's the admins ie Dan and Jason that can and only them. The trainees sub forum is right at the bottom of the main forum page, if nothing else you should be able to see it when you're logged in. If you have access you'll see a thread title. If not it'll be like the arms, it'll be marked private.

Reply to the trainee thread in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back