Discuss to those of you who number 2 in portaloo in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Oh yeah,when i have 200 miles to drive home,from a show,event or similar,and i have already consumed my copious supplies,and added much expensive hipster craft fast-food to that input,then,find myself hatching the devil's foul load...I'm gonna NOT use a portaloo?...because a forum member asked nicely?

(I predict more flap-ornamentation):)

I was helping my old man board and skim some barn conversions a few years back. The porta loo on site was fixed down to a fairly hefty pallet.

If the ground workers spotted anyone using it for a number 2, a bungee strap was fixed around the door and the loo was lifted by forklift and dumped in the middle of the adjoining field. The size of the recently transported bloke inside decided how fast the ground workers ran off when the strap was released. Childish I know but it kept us entertained for weeks!

Listen, when you have to go,you have to go.!! All part of being human.!
Tell that to my neighbour Rob you has the house on the corner as he nearly caught the QPR fan doing a dump in his front garden behind the hedge and no it wasn't in the shape of a Super Hoop but a Super Poop.

when you smell a fart you actually have particles of poop in your airway

Now this will get me started! My pet hate is when somebody farts and you are there breathing it in. Its just foul, disgusting and very inconsiderate! I don't want to ingest somebody elses bowel contents!

If you need to let off, do it in private!!!!!

My first experience of a festival portaloo was at the Reading festival some years ago. I wondered why everyone was laughing at me as I walked to the loo following my usual morning ablution routine - newspaper under one arm, loo roll under the other.
I quickly realised the newspaper was redundant as you don't want to spend any more time in there than you absolutely have to. One of them I opened the door up had a pile that was a good foot above the seat. I mean, how do you do that? They must have squatted with one foot either side of the saddle!

Now this will get me started! My pet hate is when somebody farts and you are there breathing it in. Its just foul, disgusting and very inconsiderate! I don't want to ingest somebody elses bowel contents!

If you need to let off, do it in private!!!!!
You've never worked on a "proper" building site have you, those bacon and egg rolls really get you "primed" up.

and the "use than by 7 or fewer persons per 40 hour work week", usually about 20 folk kicking about and its not cleaned out till every 2 weeks, or whenever someone can be bothered

i save my number 2s for my own throne, or at the very least a porcelain one

With the holes drilled in the door and feet sticking out the gap in the bottom , and newspaper bog paper on a fencing wire hook. Real class.

You lot are lucky :) . You have never seen any thing till you have seen the old 'Elsan pail' toilets . They were so bad even the flies boycotted them.

Some of those old navvy operators,if the weather was bad,used to crap in the back of the superstructure,aiming roughly for the slew gear...

A great and welcome treat,for any fitter attending to slew bearings,in the depth of winter :)

Reply to to those of you who number 2 in portaloo in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net