• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss TPN Distribution Board and MCBs in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Ophi21

Brand New Dorman Smith Load limiter 63 12 way TPN Distribution Board.

Comes with 125A Switch
13 x b6A Single pole MCB
1 x b10A Single Pole MCB
1 x b16A Single Pole MCB
11 x B20A Single Pole MCB
4 x b32A Single Pole MCB
1 X b6A tp MCB
1 x b10A tp MCB
2 x b20A to MCB

Currently having a clear out and need this gone, after £100 of the lot

Reply to TPN Distribution Board and MCBs in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a 230 Volt single-phase circuit with a 100 Amp cutout fuse and a 100 Amp MCB switch, so the supply is rated at 23 kVA. Only about 13% of...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, I've had another clear out. I thought I'd offer it up to you guys before I whack it on eBay. I'm ideally looking for an offer on...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a sparks from the 15th Ed, did 16, 17 and last year 18th. I am out of practice though as have been office based for 12+ years in a...
Replies
Views
With upgrading a TPN dis board in a warehouse- i am guessing I need to fit a 4pole SPD even more so with 18th edition out I will be installing a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post, and it relates to quite a challenging installation. The short version is that I'm working through remedial work on a 75 page...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock