Discuss Type of cable to outbuilding but on bricks. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

You can get NYY cable from TLC Direct (they have branches all over the place but do deliver as well)... other on-line retailers are available :)

For what you've described, I'd be looking at a couple of days, maybe more depending on what your pre-consumer unit change checks reveal.

If the customer wants to supply everything, make sure in your quote that you make it clear you're not liable for delays caused by incorrectly purchased items and that your time will be charged for. Also make it clear that you'll charge them if they ask you to deal with warranty issues as you're not supplying the goods.

Used loads of NYYJ on external ligting install for a new shopping complex. Installed on tray and the tray was lidded. A right pain to strip when the weather is cold. A jokari tool is very useful for this stuff.

Aye ..... the Jokari JOK30900 is a 'must-have' tool.

Reply to Type of cable to outbuilding but on bricks. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Since the deco needs doing to this property. My sister needs the TV putting on thr wall but wants the cables hiding. What will be the best way...
Replies
Views
I am asking on behalf of a friend who has an outbuilding that he uses as an art studio, the building is fully insulated and is currently heated by...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am a homeowner (but not an electrician) and I am renovating a house that has an old CU containing MCBs and an MK LN5725 residual...
Replies
Views
Hi. Im looking for some advice when calculating submain cables. Basically there is a new connection of 80Amps that is to be used for a dwelling...
Replies
Views
As the title says, I am looking for a recommendation for an enclosure and gland arrangement to electrically isolate or divorce the earth/armouring...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock