Discuss All easy cert users!!! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DurhamSparky

new update available (at my request) :):):)

it includes the ability to print the electrical danger notification to plain paper and not just the NIC overprint template version now!!!

its good, very simple and updated regulary, i been emailing the developer last 2 days and getting good responses...! i had it since feb but used easy pat since 2009 june time...

saves me a hell of a lot of time.. and looks the business!!

From the Tysoft website, they say that with this new update there is now -

Added option to add circuit comment lines to distribution boards.

Still can't see where you add it to your schedules though:confused:

hi chaps,
Tysoft EasyCert v.1.09.2019

its suitable for all certs as it prints nicely on plain paper... (i just added the ELECSA logo)

download it for free and try it....!!!

""is this update for the version i gave you?"" ???????? aimed at me..!?? i got mine from web for £--- hundred pounds

thought id given you a cert software and yop'd managed to update , must of been something else ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol... nah you gave me teh CD with NVQ stuff on for knowledge bitty!! lol...

oh and a couple of 2 pole isolators...!! you got a handy cd like??? lol

new update available (at my request) :):):)

it includes the ability to print the electrical danger notification to plain paper and not just the NIC overprint template version now!!!

I've looked for this but am unable to find it.

Where abouts is it, I only seem to be able to find the niceic overprint version.

Reply to All easy cert users!!! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net