Discuss Am i seing things? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi,

Am I seing things or is it that every plumbing and heating van seems to have the words + electrical all over it

and also theres a lot of "Electricians" vans which seem to have a gas safe sticker on them....

The van I normally drive has,, Refrigeration, H.V.A.C and M&E. on it.

I'm half of one and all of another, H.V. M&E.

Just because it's on the van doesn't mean the driver is all that's advertised.

I'm the same in this respect.

I can do anything, if not by me its via me - van has all the trades on it.

There are a group of us who are all good mates forged over many a year.
We are all tradesman running as sole traders working on different disciplines.

We have in our group:
Plumber
Heating engineer
Floor Layer/Carpet Fitter
general builder x 2
plasterer
tiler
Electrician
Ground workers
laborers

We all pick up work and share it around - we are very organized and get lots of recommendations and repeat business.
We all do our own thing but 95% of our work comes from eachother.

We are very loyal to eachother also and I also double up as a plumbers mate or laborer is one of the other lads need a hand and they too will also come in a pull cables in with me.

We are not actually very cheap, our average day rate is approx £230 - but I trully believe our work is top class. we don't do cheap, I would rather leave that to someone else who can take on the hassles of cheap!

Works for us

Reply to Am i seing things? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi fellow sparks, I've just started out on my own so I'm spending a lot of my time trying to find out the correct way of doing things of...
Replies
Views
I removed my baseboard electrical heaters (1981 installed) due to finishing off the room. When I had a new AC ductwork installed they changed the...
Replies
Views
I'm unsure if I should be an electrician or maybe another trade is better. I have basically completed my first year of a foundation in...
Replies
Views
I recently sold my Renault Trafic as it had done 214,000 miles and I also wanted something more economical. I bought the Citroen Berlingo LWB. A...
Replies
Views
This electrical item sits on top of the plaster from the roof. There is a humming noise coming from it, it puts out a lot of heat and sometimes...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock