Discuss BG Nexus Pearl Nickel in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Does anyone know if they make a 4gang switch in this range? Just had a quick google and cant find one cheers.

Doesn't seem so from their own website. 4 gang is only done in the more popular finishes. They don't do the grid plates in that finish either. See if your wholesaler can get hold of the local rep and get them to make you one would be my only idea.

Doesn't seem so from their own website. 4 gang is only done in the more popular finishes. They don't do the grid plates in that finish either. See if your wholesaler can get hold of the local rep and get them to make you one would be my only idea.
Cheers mate seems a bit silly not making one in every finish imo.

Does seem a bit daft to offer a finish but not a complete range. I had it the other week where a customer had got some accessories for the kitchen to be fitted. He had got all but the appliance grid switches. No chance of getting them to match though as the gear had been made for B&Q by Volex and the range was limited to the basic stuff in that finish.

As a company BG seem quite good though. I once ordered some engraved grid bits and bobs through my wholesaler and they came wrong or not at all. The BG rep extended her apologies asked what they could do for me. I said I had a kitchen fit coming up next week. "Whatever accessories you need in whatever finish is on us then" was how she sorted it.
They may make you one up to match the rest of your job. Their website does offer a bespoke product service.

Does seem a bit daft to offer a finish but not a complete range. I had it the other week where a customer had got some accessories for the kitchen to be fitted. He had got all but the appliance grid switches. No chance of getting them to match though as the gear had been made for B&Q by Volex and the range was limited to the basic stuff in that finish.

As a company BG seem quite good though. I once ordered some engraved grid bits and bobs through my wholesaler and they came wrong or not at all. The BG rep extended her apologies asked what they could do for me. I said I had a kitchen fit coming up next week. "Whatever accessories you need in whatever finish is on us then" was how she sorted it.
They may make you one up to match the rest of your job. Their website does offer a bespoke product service.

Cheers Andy. Basically I'm doing an install for a printers as they are moving premises and the owner asked if I could pop round their house to take a look at their kitchen switch as it getting hot and making a faint buzzing noise...I whipped the switch off and all the connections were good so its one of the switches that has failed. Back of the plate has BG nexus on it and looking through the range I thought it looked like pearl nickel but now I'm doubting myself o_O Its alright though as the job is only a 80 mile round trip to take another look lol.:D

Reply to BG Nexus Pearl Nickel in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net