Discuss Busbar trunking in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Under the circumstances I won't post it up, you are not worth helping, you are sarcastic, incompetant and as daft as a brush.

You won't find it because they wound up in 2004 :sailor:
Wrong, 2003, but they were taken over, they still manufacuture and irrelevent of this the OP needs help regarding design current, you are a chimp, and are not capable of assisting him, try to leave the answers to questions to the big boys, not the nancy boys.

No, you won't post it because it doesn't exist.
When looking at contactors, does the coil voltage refer to auxiliary a1/a2 such as 24v supplied from a plc output and contact voltage rating refers to the feed/load being switched? If a contactor is rated to 690v/3-pole could it be used for 415v/3pole or 230v single pole?

after reading this post I now leave immediately and realise you are totally incompetant lol.

Reply to Busbar trunking in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net