Currently reading:
Choosing a power supply, switch fuse size

Discuss Choosing a power supply, switch fuse size in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yanu

-
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here.
I have qualified back in 1990 and worked only a few years in the trade. Now I'm back and I find myself a bit "rusty" and in need of a bit of help...

I have to wire a complex of coldstores and I have to make a fuse boards for a part of them. I have 6no 10 amp MCBs, 2no 20 amp MCBs and 8no 20 amp RCBOs in it. Just a few lights and sockets circuits. I have no idea what's going to be plugged in and for how long, the client can supply single or three phase.
What size switch fuse do you think I should use?
Thanks in advance

I did try and help...... I'm a good boy...

yNlQWRM.jpg

Reply to Choosing a power supply, switch fuse size in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back