Discuss Credit Checking Customers in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Spazz

I am looking at starting a sub company credit checking potential customer for Electricians

What I am wondering how many people on here would be interested in this service?

There would be a charge of something like £1 per check or 1000 checks for £100 or something like that.

If you would be interested in this please like this post

Comments welcome - as I only just been looking into this from reading other posts.

I think you will find the only time electricians get knocked is because the customer does not want to pay rather than can't.
credit checking is only worth doing IMO on new business clients starting a new venture, people rarely check a client after working a while for them and then is the time they go pop.

And for that reason I'm out.

I'm more interested in just being a nosey sod. What would one get in a credit check from you?

Does it only apply to limited companies or can you credit check individuals also?

I'm more interested in just being a nosey sod. What would one get in a credit check from you?

Does it only apply to limited companies or can you credit check individuals also?

Unfortunately, I expect the potential customer has to sign something to say they approve before you'll be getting a look. That's how it works with most types of credit application, by applying you're agreeing to them being able to check you out.

You can look a the credit file for most limited companies there's loads of websites that charge between £1 to £20 for the privilege.
Some business bank accounts allow you to do a set number of credit checks a month as part of the service.

You don't need the companies permission to have a look.
We recently looked at some of our competitors that seem to "be doing will" (new vans ets) one's got a credit score of 12 / 100 and the other lost £9000 last year!

You can look a the credit file for most limited companies there's loads of websites that charge between £1 to £20 for the privilege.
Some business bank accounts allow you to do a set number of credit checks a month as part of the service.

You don't need the companies permission to have a look.
We recently looked at some of our competitors that seem to "be doing will" (new vans ets) one's got a credit score of 12 / 100 and the other lost £9000 last year!

RWJ

I am looking at providing a service at a fixed price which is cheaper most to check the credit score on house owners/public.

I already have the facility to check all businesses in the UK for free - Its just my time that I take to check these. I offer to do this for some members here for free depending on their situation as it may benefit them knowing which in the case of yesterday it did

I was just asking to know if it is worth offering it on public as well, especially in these hard times

Reply to Credit Checking Customers in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net