Discuss Electricsafe Register in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

great.......trustmark mark II.

Of course this is free? I dont shell out 400+ a year to become a member of something i am already a member of, do i?
If the schemes paid a pound out of all the scheme memberships i think this should cover Admin, ffs.:30:

Extract from ECA letter to all members today
The Electrical Contractors association (ECA) which owns ELECSA; and the consumer charity the Electrical Safety Council (ESC),which owns NICEIC; have established a joint venture company named Certsure LLP, which will own and operate the ELECSA,ECA Certification and NICEIC schemes.
This partnership will bring many benefits to ECA members. The first of which is the creation of the Electrical Safety Register (site above) The register will become the definitive one-stop on-line resource for anyone looking to find a compete nt electrical contractor and will be promoted to thousands of specifies by ECA and the ESC

I think you will find there are TWO registers, Electrical Safety Register (NICEIC & ECA) and Electrical Safe Register(NAPIT)
you are automatically added if a member of the relevant scam, each thinks theirs is the only official one....now theres a surprise

Reply to Electricsafe Register in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there, I posted on a different forum last week and got no advice, so I thought I'd try here. My electrician nephew is being inundated with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer who is looking to replace their electric shower. There is equipotential bonding connected to the cold feed. I’ve not seen...
Replies
Views
Hi all Quick question - I'm going self employed as an Electrician's mate as from the start of November. For this purpose, I'm looking to get rid...
Replies
Views
I have completed Level 2, currently doing the 18th edition course, I wanted to know, what is it like to get myself into the commercial scene, I...
Replies
Views
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/boy-10-dies-receiving-electric-093000771.html I must say in my 25 years on the job , hotel / hostel / b & b wiring is...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock