Discuss Happy St George's Day! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

@Kamikaze - you must have a yearly alarm on your phone - just read the whole thread going back 6 years and it's all you. Well done Proud soldier.
Are you still going on the lash as 6 years ago or 'have you changed?'
Happy St George's day.

at the end of the day.we're all british. protestants. catholics, celts, druids, just time to unite and escape from the eu frogs, krauts, and them brusssells sprouts.

@Kamikaze - you must have a yearly alarm on your phone - just read the whole thread going back 6 years and it's all you. Well done Proud soldier.
Are you still going on the lash as 6 years ago or 'have you changed?'
Happy St George's day.

Went to the local Royal Society of St. George dinner and dance last night. An event I’ve only missed once in the last 10 years because one of my daughters got married on the same day a couple of years ago. I do enjoy a good knees-up but had to knock most of it on the head in the last 12 months because of poor health. I don’t go to all the functions that the society puts on throughout the year. To be fair, I celebrate St David’s day as well. It would be rude to miss out on a good party:D. Ireland and Scotland are just a bit too far out of my way to go for a night out:). Not sure if I could keep up with the Celts anyway…lol.

you need a daily intake of good old celtic beer. english have hundreds of real ale breweries,welsh have Brains SA, the irish have that black stuff that the put on the roads, and the scots have no beer, they all drink that rotgut whiskey.

you need a daily intake of good old celtic beer. english have hundreds of real ale breweries,welsh have Brains SA, the irish have that black stuff that the put on the roads, and the scots have no beer, they all drink that rotgut whiskey.

Only had a couple of sips of Port last night to toast the Queen. I’m off everything that is enjoyable at the moment until the Quacks at the hospital have taken my gallbladder out. You could be right about the Scots! Went down to Tenby for the Ironman Wales triathlon a few years ago and got annihilated by what I can only describe as hardcore drinking and partying machines. There was no way they were humans! I was a broken man for over 6 months…lol.

You get no better lol.
My uncle was one of them at Alamein then Burma.

I first learned about the thin red line and the 93rd Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders infantry regiment through this record. It’s best played LOUD! Enjoy!

Galway Bay was more his forte lol, but I am sure he would of loved that , and to be remembered by people like you.
He was some man.

Reply to Happy St George's Day! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net