Discuss How do I do an R1 + R2 test? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D Skelton

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
BORED!!!

The last few weeks I've been scrolling through new posts and most aren't too dissimilar from the mundane title of this one, either that or someone bleeting on about Part Pee. Where have all the meaty debates gone? I need something to get my teeth in to, whatever the subject!

Eng, WP, Tel, Archy, DW, MDJ, Glenn, Geordie, Guitarist, Tazz, Tony, Brucelee, Rocker, Rockingit, Markiesparkie, Widdler, dare I say it.. Biff, hell.. even Cockburn!!!... Where are you all????

p.s. Sorry if you didn't get a mention, there are too many to name!

Last edited:
In hibernation.

One day the dinosaurs will rule the earth again. There’s a lot of pray for us to feed on when we wake up.

Dave Cockburn would run rings around most of the new members.

PS I got to page three of his book before I was falling about laughing.

In hibernation.

One day the dinosaurs will rule the earth again. There’s a lot of pray for us to feed on when we wake up.

Dave Cockburn would run rings around most of the new members.

PS I got to page three of his book before I was falling about laughing.

At least the idiot gives us something to talk about! More than can be said for some of the more recent posts!

Don’t get David Cockburn mixed up with the other author of the same name.

This lot are dangerous enough playing with wires. Gynaecology, it will be the end of life as we know it!

BORED!!!

The last few weeks I've been scrolling through new posts and most aren't too dissimilar from the mundane title of this one, either that or someone bleeting on about Part Pee. Where have all the meaty debates gone? I need something to get my teeth in to, whatever the subject!

Eng, WP, Tel, Archy, MDJ, Glenn, Geordie, Tazz, Tony, Widdler, dare I say it.. Biff, hell.. even Cockburn!!!... Where are you all????

I feel so ignored and lonely at this moment! :sad3:

BORED!!!

Eng, WP, Tel, Archy, MDJ, Glenn, Geordie, Tazz, Tony, Widdler, dare I say it.. Biff, hell.. even Cockburn!!!... Where are you all????

Must admit finding lack of good meaty post frustrating as most members are now sending me pm`s for help with fire......Although I m OND in electrical engineering and not Electrical Trainee, i`m still out of date with new regs, being only 15th & 16th edition ...but as you know 2 way lightning and intermediate lightning, or wiring in general does not really change. its a shame really because some of my pms have been really good and challanging and would have been great posts. As to some recent posts, im finding it hard not to be sarcastic with some of the unbelievable comments, from members who are supposed to be qualified....

Reply to How do I do an R1 + R2 test? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock