Discuss Jack and Jill in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill came tumbling after.
Up got Jack, and home did trot
As fast as he could caper
He went to bed and bound his head
With vinegar and brown paper.

do you think they stopped off at the chippy on the way home for pie and chips?

Nice, my own kids have kids, Jesus im getting old.
We have grandchildren too. Two are coming to stay in a couple of weeks. And we now have a dog.

A handsome chap.

Max%20in%20April%2003_zpsqjiv0slj.jpg

It should all work out. He loves children. One for breakfast and one for dinner.........

Nice dog, my parents have a tri colour collie and a tri colour shelty.
He really is a nice dog. He is from a rescue centre and we knew it would be a risk not knowing his provenance. He is a year old, big, and can be boisterous. We have learned that he can nick stuff off the kitchen worktop, even right at the back. He is tall.

But he has such a gentle nature. He'll come into my office and lay his head on my knee and look at me with that gaze........
We got lucky.

Do you know that the roots of the nursery rhyme 'Jack & Jill when up the hill' are French. Also Humpty Dumpy was about a cannon in the English Civil War.

Its coloured paper now

What puzzles me is WHY Jack got himself involved in carting buckets of water up and down the bloody hill in the first place!!

It's a Woman's job for Chrissakes!!!

$_35.JPG

He really is a nice dog. He is from a rescue centre and we knew it would be a risk not knowing his provenance. He is a year old, big, and can be boisterous. We have learned that he can nick stuff off the kitchen worktop, even right at the back. He is tall.

But he has such a gentle nature. He'll come into my office and lay his head on my knee and look at me with that gaze........
We got lucky.

Diven't ye kid yersel!!

He's just weighing up his options ....... "Which of these two ******** am I gonna bite first"!! :wink_smile:

Got told by my sister in law who works with kids you can't say brown paper but you have to say coloured ???

Aye well ....... I don't work with kids - in fact nowadays I don't work at all so I can say what the **** I like!! In fact, I did just that this morning to an irritating --- of a telephone salesperson. :sailor:

Got told by my sister in law who works with kids you can't say brown paper but you have to say coloured ???

Aye well ....... I don't work with kids - in fact nowadays I don't work at all so I can say what the **** I like!! In fact, I did just that this morning to an irritating --- of a telephone salesperson. :sailor:
I don't work anymore either and swearing and insulting cold callers trying to sell me something I never asked for is one of my new hobbies ;)

Reply to Jack and Jill in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net