Discuss Maximum Number of electric showers!?! Help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

Will Mcloughlin

Hi guys
Basicly iv got a 6 bedroom house
100A bs 1361 single phase supply
main fuse board is new with 25mm tails with 2 spare ways
would a extra submain fed by 25mm tails for the origin support 5 shower circuits say 40A MCBs 10mm cables 8KW showers
taking into consideration diversity would this be acceptable?
Cheers
Will

ridiculous. rethink the job for power showers. heat water with gas.

Ludicrous. Even having two electric showers is pushing it really. Are there really that many dirty people in your house, anyway? When I moved into my current house, the toilet was still in the cellar. If I wanted a shower I had to stand in the loft and wait for it to rain!

Ludicrous. Even having two electric showers is pushing it really. Are there really that many dirty people in your house, anyway? When I moved into my current house, the toilet was still in the cellar. If I wanted a shower I had to stand in the loft and wait for it to rain!

A toilet in the cellar??

WOW!!! ..... what luxury!

Ours was at the bottom of the yard and wasn't of the flushing type which were for folk like bank managers and vicars - it was emptied with a shovel about twice a week.

Lighting was by candle so we had no arguments about supplementary bonding .....................

Hi guys
Basicly iv got a 6 bedroom house
100A bs 1361 single phase supply
main fuse board is new with 25mm tails with 2 spare ways
would a extra submain fed by 25mm tails for the origin support 5 shower circuits say 40A MCBs 10mm cables 8KW showers
taking into consideration diversity would this be acceptable?
Cheers
Will

Ask the customer to request the DNO to provide a 3 phase 150A supply to the premisses, that should see you alright!! lol!!

5 showers in one house?? This must be flats/student digs?? Daz

There seems to be a trend these days for how many bathrooms a house can have. People seem to want to outdo their friends. Just seems like a lot more expense and a lot more cleaning to me. Daz

There seems to be a trend these days for how many bathrooms a house can have. People seem to want to outdo their friends. Just seems like a lot more expense and a lot more cleaning to me. Daz

I think the more bathrooms, the more your house is worth, hence if you convet every room in your house into a bathroom or an ensuit bathroom (but get rid of the bedroom so its ensuit to a bathroom) you'll be incredibly wealthy or at least have some where to ****

Reply to Maximum Number of electric showers!?! Help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net