Discuss Odd things in folks houses. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I've found a little cannabis farm in a bedroom of a tenants house...They obviously hadn't read the letter giving them notice that I was coming, no one was in so let myself in and found it in one of the bedrooms.
Spose you're going to tell us you never had a spliff then?
Bit off topic.
Well I'm not sure, it's odd and found in someones house, think that qualifies.

It's his avatar as well - I'm sure there is more depth, more levels or just MORE!

You should have a look at my pad, put 'airs on you chest!

On a slightly different slant, was present after an old chaps sudden death. He passed away overnight in his gymey jams. His missus was understandably inconsolable downstairs. Undertakers proceeded to undress him, for the journey to the mortuary, only to reveal a rather large appendage. One of the funeral assistances said, 'I can see why she's upset!' ;)

You should have a look at my pad, put 'airs on you chest!

On a slightly different slant, was present after an old chaps sudden death. He passed away overnight in his gymey jams. His missus was understandably inconsolable downstairs. Undertakers proceeded to undress him, for the journey to the mortuary, only to reveal a rather large appendage. One of the funeral assistances said, 'I can see why she's upset!' ;)
Haha very good, better than big fuses. Do you mean inconsolable downstairs, or inconsolable "downstairs"?

Got a call by a customers whose fathers shower was tripping the circuit breaker. When I got to the house I wasn't expecting it to be in the condition it was in......

The guy let me in said about two words then sat back down and watched television.

http://i.Upload the image directly to the thread.com/CdNVSFO.jpg
http://i.Upload the image directly to the thread.com/7sa6Cog.jpg

Got a call by a customers whose fathers shower was tripping the circuit breaker. When I got to the house I wasn't expecting it to be in the condition it was in......

The guy let me in said about two words then sat back down and watched television.

http://i.Upload the image directly to the thread.com/CdNVSFO.jpg
http://i.Upload the image directly to the thread.com/7sa6Cog.jpg
Slovenly git

The things us house bashers have to do. I went to an immersion heater job earlier in the year, the woman that answered the door stank like a cess pit. She insisted on sitting at the top of the stairs watching me, still in her nighty at 2pm. I had to keep going out to "get some bits" so I could gulp down fresh air. When I finished in double quick time I thought right sod this and wound the bill up, she just smiled and said "oh thats very reasonable, do you have a business card?"

I do an occasional small job for a couple like that, they're both rather large people and she seems to be permanently in her nighty while he slouches about in filthy jogging bottoms and bare footed - with dirt filled toenails impossible to miss. A while back I was changing a battenholder for an enclosed led fitting in their bathroom and had to pause and vacate as she needed the loo. Well ten minutes later it was hard to breathe in there, really horrible and I had to go outside to make an 'urgent phone call', stayed out for a good 15 minutes. And that's one of a few places where I always decline a cuppa - 'just had one thanks' even if it was hours ago. :rolleyes:

Doing some council rewires about 1973, had to move this box to get at the floorboards, bit heavy so I looked inside, ---- mags going back years, didn't dare look for fear of damaging them.

Doing some council rewires about 1973, had to move this box to get at the floorboards, bit heavy so I looked inside, ---- mags going back years, didn't dare look for fear of damaging them.
Here we go again, Pete you are obsessed with sex. What were these mags back then?? I can remember H&E and RODOX from years ago:p

I do an occasional small job for a couple like that, they're both rather large people and she seems to be permanently in her nighty while he slouches about in filthy jogging bottoms and bare footed - with dirt filled toenails impossible to miss. A while back I was changing a battenholder for an enclosed led fitting in their bathroom and had to pause and vacate as she needed the loo. Well ten minutes later it was hard to breathe in there, really horrible and I had to go outside to make an 'urgent phone call', stayed out for a good 15 minutes. And that's one of a few places where I always decline a cuppa - 'just had one thanks' even if it was hours ago. :rolleyes:
One of my younger mates got a job working for a council, he rang me a bit ago to tell me that while he was working in one of the less salubrious estates in Derbyshire he was in a bathroom, fitting a new extractor. Midway the young “lady” living there just walked in, dropped her kecks and lost a few pounds right in front of him. Lovely……..

One of my younger mates got a job working for a council, he rang me a bit ago to tell me that while he was working in one of the less salubrious estates in Derbyshire he was in a bathroom, fitting a new extractor. Midway the young “lady” living there just walked in, dropped her kecks and lost a few pounds right in front of him. Lovely……..
Nice, classy Lady

Reply to Odd things in folks houses. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock