Discuss Photo's of Work carried out today in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm 1st fixing this....so far 1600 meters of cat 6, 600 meters of speaker cable, 500 meters of CT100, 1000 meters of alarm cable, 2500 meters of 1.0/1.5mm T&E, 1500 meters of 2.5 T&E and 100 meters of 25mm 3core SWA.

IMG_0462.JPG

IMG_0464.JPG

IMG_0473.JPG

IMG_0477.JPG

IMG_0478.JPG

Forgot the heating....This is the start of it. Seperate pumps and valves for, ground, 1st and second floors..Also seperate pumps and valves for Towel rail circuit and hot water. 300L cylinder and a system boiler. There will be two more pumps for hot water return and UFH. So 7 additional pumps to the one in the boiler itself. The UFH on the ground floor has 12 zones.

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0479.JPG

Posh b******d's, my house plot isn't that big, let alone my poxy garden. They've made a right mess of the front lawn, or have you been fly tipping Lee.
lol the electrical package is around 40K and that's without the AV and RAKO who someone else is doing. I would of thought they're around the 50K mark. The whole front is being dug up and redone. There's loads of coin in Surrey...This is the 3rd house I've done for the same family with another one in the pipeline...

Forgot the heating....This is the start of it. Seperate pumps and valves for, ground, 1st and second floors..Also seperate pumps and valves for Towel rail circuit and hot water. 300L cylinder and a system boiler. There will be two more pumps for hot water return and UFH. So 7 additional pumps to the one in the boiler itself. The UFH on the ground floor has 12 zones.

View attachment 37158

View attachment 37159

who's the suspicious looking hoodie. a burglar?

I had a heating system years ago a bit like that Lee except only 4 pumps altogether. Had a bit of a head scratcher on how to fire the boiler and only certain pumps without introducing relays so in the end settled on wiring the pump feeds in with the brown on the corresponding Motorised valve, figured the valves wouldn't take long to open once actuated.

yeah didn't have to get out of the van for the EICR's as they looked alright from the roadside lol:eek:

No Lee your a proper Sparky, not one of those that can do EICR's & Fault finding telepathically :D.

I'm just waiting for someone to come on here & tell us something like that, Sparky gave them an EICR without a visit. :mad:

I'm just waiting for someone to come on here & tell us something like that, Sparky gave them an EICR without a visit. :mad:

I think I may have been doing the remedial work from that 'sparky' yesterday.

Apparently there was no supplementary bonding in the property and one unknown circuit. Shaver sockets in the bathrooms that had them (the only electrical accessories present aside from the lights/fans) were properly bonded, he obviously just couldn't be bothered to bend down to look under the sinks and the mystery circuit ran to a single socket outlet about 4" away from the CU. Obviously 30 seconds identifying that wouldn't yield an hours labour for the investigation.

I think I may have been doing the remedial work from that 'sparky' yesterday.

Apparently there was no supplementary bonding in the property and one unknown circuit. Shaver sockets in the bathrooms that had them (the only electrical accessories present aside from the lights/fans) were properly bonded, he obviously just couldn't be bothered to bend down to look under the sinks and the mystery circuit ran to a single socket outlet about 4" away from the CU. Obviously 30 seconds identifying that wouldn't yield an hours labour for the investigation.
Deleted

Reply to Photo's of Work carried out today in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net