Discuss Problem this afternoon in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Get a grip! Leeds Utd fans? Do they really exists ..... :sad:
I lived all over the place and one thing that is without doubt a complete constant (apart from the obligatory plastic manure or liverpoo etc) is that Leeds supporters are everywhere… the one and only real sleeping giant is stirring, beware Leeds Utd are finally waking up …leeds leeds leeds

I lived all over the place and one thing that is without doubt a complete constant (apart from the obligatory plastic manure or liverpo etc) is that Leeds supporters are everywhere… the one and only real sleeping giant is stirring, beware Leeds Utd are finally waking up …leeds leeds leeds

They will be back where they belong sooner or later ,

thing is its a big club for a big city...

the catchment area is huge...

look at it like this:

theres 590,000 people live in west Leeds alone....thats more than the whole of either Liverpool, Sheffield or Bristol...

thing is its a big club for a big city...

the catchment area is huge...

look at it like this:

theres 590,000 people live in west Leeds alone....thats more than the whole of either Liverpool, Sheffield or Bristol...

The truth is this ; You can go wherever you want and meet true Leeds fans , always remaining loyal , no matter what league their in ,,,,

.... We need a new kicker admittedly, but the near decapitation was the reason we lost today.

But that was borne out because the kicker (Billy no mates ) couldnt do his job and left the rest of the team having do do something drastic to avoid more points being put over them! And Hibbard cant kick so you best get something ready for next season .....

Its a hell of alot of time! The last time Leeds were a power was back in the 70's .... good old Billy and the boys :smile5:

Those were the days , the days when loads of us became Leeds fans , I was in secondary school then and thats what made many of us Leeds fans back then ,

I went to watch them a few times in the 80's but only becasue I was seeing a bit of skirt from the area .....made for a good Saturday out, few beers, trip to Elland road then back to the house for a bit of indoor sport :smiley2:

Tomorrow will be a good day when the mighty Blades win the semi final at Wembley

I went to watch them a few times in the 80's but only becasue I was seeing a bit of skirt from the area .....made for a good Saturday out, few beers, trip to Elland road then back to the house for a bit of indoor sport :smiley2:
yeah your rite..

most of the action was off the pitch back in the 80s....lol..

In a word, YES!

If he didn't want to work late on a friday he should have turned the job down, everyone knows there is no such thing as an easy fix job on a friday afternoon!

Once you have started the job it becomes your responsibility and you work till it is finished.

And yes I do practice what I preach and do work late into the night and have done over 24 hours straight in the past to get a job done.

That's just good customer service and I do the same

How is that being fair? Anyone who takes the word of a customer who has 'just' changed a socket is asking for a late night!

Every time a customer says I only did xxxxxxx then you know you are into a long job if only to wring out of the customer the real facts to give you a fighting chance of locating the fault without dismantling everything. Many years ago had a call one Xmas eve at 2pm just finished decorating the hall, stairs and landing and all the lights have gone off can you fix it before 5pm found the fault quite quickly switch located between two door frames and a picture above the switch which he claimed to have reused the old hole only this time he had got the live and the earth as he had replaced the picture hook then he mentions he got a tingle off it when he removed it so how long it was live for I don't know

I always try to leave at least one socket on for the kettle so's the nice customer can make plenty.

Was asked by a customer whether all the power would be off while I did some work for him my reply was apart from 1 hour while I swapped a CU there would always be at least one socket on for the kettle and the toaster. Was one of the best customers I have worked for him and his wife had good sense of humour and there was plenty of banter

Reply to Problem this afternoon in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net