Discuss Say it like it is Mate in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

that guy in the video might be a bit extreme, but nowhere near as extreme as the muslim hate preachers. inciting young men(and women) to kill in the name of their god.

But the other side of the same coin nonetheless. There are Muslim hate preachers, there are Christian hate preachers. There is cultural intolerance and bigoted ideology on all sides.

that guy in the video might be a bit extreme, but nowhere near as extreme as the muslim hate preachers. inciting young men(and women) to kill in the name of their god.
Oh come on telectrix you can do better than that surely ? That sort of statement I expect from my 4 year old niece when she informs me that although she has been naughty it is not as naughty as X. I can honestly remember trying these arguments against my unimpressed parents....and 40 odd years on they still don't work lol

Oh come on telectrix you can do better than that surely ? That sort of statement I expect from my 4 year old niece when she informs me that although she has been naughty it is not as naughty as X. I can honestly remember trying these arguments against my unimpressed parents....and 40 odd years on they still don't work lol
I think Tels referring to the likes of Anjem Choudhary & the like, who IMO are evil people, who twist young peoples minds. But then we have rhetoric from people like Trump proposing to build walls & fences. Listening to that guy in the vid, is quite disturbing. He seems to be referring to criminals, but I'm not quite so sure.

Quite Diddy. Its just policing and crime. Full stop. It applies to everyone. We are just seeing the pedo operations in our youth football clubs coming to light. Is that any less worse? Not Muslims so maybe its ok?

Thats all fine Midwest and i suspect you are correct...but the point I was trying to make is we have plenty of our own scumbags why separate ours from theirs ? I wouldn't say our pedo's are any better or worse than theirs same for any criminal. One point I would make is that I would wholeheartedly agree that the government should use it's resources to ship any convicted criminals out of the country - apparently the legislation is already there but for whatever reason it is rarely used.

One point I would make is that I would wholeheartedly agree that the government should use it's resources to ship any convicted criminals out of the country - apparently the legislation is already there but for whatever reason it is rarely used.

If you lived in a village, would you want your thief back?

If you lived in a village, would you want your thief back?
Nope but I do believe that to be granted permanent residence in a country not of your birth is not a "right" it is more of a privilege which can be revoked. Just the way I see it really. I do think a persons country has or should have ultimate responsibility over their welfare.....weather that means keeping them healthy or keeping them locked up for their own and others safety, I still feel on balance that an offenders country should deal with any fallout and cleanup....if that is the right word Im not sure.

Some of these countries are barbaric, I wonder how the PC brigade would react to being forced to watch a Woman getting stoned for allegedly committing adultery, I was and it'sfar from being a good experience
just thinking about what would happen to us, practising our customs and religion in a muslim country. it's a 2 way street, but these muslims seem to think it's all 1 way.
Absobl--dylutely

you mean when we're outnumbered, just like the american indians were 200 years ago?

Well its hard not to worry when you read the news about what is going on all over the world. I look at my grandchildren and my heart sometimes quails at the thought of what they may have to deal with in the future. I have seen things which have happened around where I lived that have been very worrying. I do feel times have changed since I was young and not really for the better in many ways.

Well its hard not to worry when you read the news about what is going on all over the world. I look at my grandchildren and my heart sometimes quails at the thought of what they may have to deal with in the future. I have seen things which have happened around where I lived that have been very worrying. I do feel times have changed since I was young and not really for the better in many ways.

I can understand that and see how it's sometimes difficult not to fear. But sometimes it seems that fear, for it's own sake, is all we are given to go on.

fear is all we are given to go on.
Yes well that is so true. And it is something I am extremely resistant to. I can see you are using pure rationality to base your reality on and not assuming the likes of Pat in the video above is the truth without proper empirical evidence. I always go by the words of Solomon who said there is nothing new under the sun. Of course what is going on is a cyclical series of events that stretch into distant antiquity. However in each epoch and recycling of war and such, we are still people and will fear and will speculate and so on. I think some of the comments are very tongue in cheek btw, above.

Yes well that is so true. And it is something I am extremely resistant to. I can see you are using pure rationality to base your reality on and not assuming the likes of Pat in the video above is the truth without proper empirical evidence. I always go by the words of Solomon who said there is nothing new under the sun. Of course what is going on is a cyclical series of events that stretch into distant antiquity. However in each epoch and recycling of war and such, we are still people and will fear and will speculate and so on. I think some of the comments are very tongue in cheek btw, above.

Yeah I did get the sense I had taken the bait ... :)

You are right I do like to question information, and in this age where we have more information than ever before, there is even more disinformation too.

Yes history is cyclical unfortunately. Those who forget their history are doomed to relive the mistakes of the past. It seems, as a species, we have the memories of goldfish.

Reply to Say it like it is Mate in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net