Discuss **Show Us Your Installs!!!** in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

fitted a small consumer unit today for audio equipment :)
B155D3FE-E251-45C0-A9FF-36939D0E131B-1651-00000119FA52C3DF.jpg

96A931BC-197A-43CD-86BC-BFE63BE188D0-1651-0000011A0DBC6B9C.jpg

Hi Si, is that a black Henley block with the tails going to your isolator? How did you terminate the tails from the meter into it? I was maybe going to have to do that a few months ago but never done the job in the end. Does the power supplier have to send sparks out to do it?

P1000108.JPG

I Installed 2 of these and i service them monthly, can you guess what it is? ill give you a clue, it uses 20+ different A/C and D/C voltages, from 5V to 700V and everything you can see spins at 3 revolutions a second....

main board

Done this noard when doing addition in house

Central heating and both 10mm to gas and water plus radial circuit connected when wired that day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 714
Last edited:
16amp was used fo radial and six for used for heating. Company keep an eye on spare rcbos making sure they are not swapped for blanks

earth 11 was earth to gas which was getting took out when I wired the new 10 mm to gas that day

Last edited:

Reply to **Show Us Your Installs!!!** in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Morning all, Really hoping to get some advice / confirm what a few of us are thinking about a job in the future. Back ground - We have to swap...
Replies
Views
Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
I'm unsure if I should be an electrician or maybe another trade is better. I have basically completed my first year of a foundation in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My question relates to the omission of overcurrent protection (specifically overload and fault protection) at the origin of an...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am building for some time a cct to drive a 3digit multiplexed LCD. (from aliexpress) From the sellers on aliexpress I managed to find...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock