Discuss The Wife is not Happy with Another Forum Member!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Paul.M

-
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
I asked a "friend" from this forum to drop off a couple of MCB's that he has spare and what I need for a job this week. He posted them through my front door letterbox. He likes to play pranks on me when he has the opportunity like, posting tree branches through my door, putting MY Wago's that I have knocking around the house (like you do) in my shoes, putting my e-mail address down for every bloody electrical spam company going lol.

Anyway, I dont use the front door when I come home, I use the tradesman entrance at the back so I can take off my muddy boots and take in my toolbox, tester and drill from the van. My wife, Mrs. M uses the front door and was shocked to find 3 railway sleepers blocking her path into our house!!! We are using the railway sleepers for a raised flower bed BTW.

All I heard was a rattle of a key in the front door, unlock and then 20 seconds later "PAUL, COME AND SORT OUT THIS WOOD INFRONT OF THE BLOODY DOOR!?!?".

The frecking prat has upset Mrs M. and I'm the one getting it in the neck. Once she was told who it was (well, she actually worked it out lol) she laughed.

Well Mr X. I hope your happy painting a picture in your head of Mrs M straddling over 3 sleepers in a knee high skirt, in the dark after a hard day at work?

Pay back will be OURS. We are spending the rest of the night devising a cunning plan that if it any more cunning you could put a brush up its bottom and call it a fox (Black Adder if you didn't know).

Another thread will be started with photo's of our PAY BACK Mr. X :ninja:

Are you implying, that if a train in the Leeds area derails then we know who is responsible? :wink_smile:

Are you implying, that if a train in the Leeds area derails then we know who is responsible? :wink_smile:

Yes Kamikaze, it was me whilst I was nicking the SWA from the side of the tacks with my new insulated hack saw that I bought from the Elex show last week lol. It also cuts wood :)

Nice to see you again mate. Lets have a late night mess about like we used to do at the weekend? Bring your pictures with you, we haven't done that for a while, I've been a boring member of the female private parts for tttooooo long. Need to have a laugh (without getting banned again) :wink:

Nice to see you again mate. Lets have a late night mess about like we used to do at the weekend? Bring your pictures with you, we haven't done that for a while, I've been a boring member of the female private parts for tttooooo long. Need to have a laugh (without getting banned again) :wink:

Ahhh…the good old days when we used to wear our “Banned badges” with honour, spirits were brave, the stakes were high, electricians were real men, women were from Alpha Centauri and the beatings continued until morale improved. :sifone:

This will sound really soppy but I’ve missed you mate. Some of your threads are the stuff that legends are made of. As it happens, I’m not about this weekend. Shrewsbury’s prison is closing and I’m out with some of the wardens on a farewell pub crawl. If it’s half as mad as the last time I went out with them, then I expect to be completely skull f**ked for the foreseeable future. Got myself comfortable thou if you wanna start the show earlier. :D

Lift off.jpg

Paul, you really have to kick Glenn into touch! :smilielol5:

Its not Glenn. It is someone that has played pranks like this on me before. He will get his, trust me :) . Time for some pay back and yes I will post up pictures of what I do. May take a few months because timing is everything. Mrs M and me have now got a plan, dont think anyone has ever done this before, I'll keep you posted.

Archy, what is this fornication thou speak of? :biggrin:

Paul, I got a mate that went on holiday and found the front door of his house bricked up when he got back. Just throwing a few ideas about for you. :wink_smile:

Its not Glenn. It is someone that has played pranks like this on me before. He will get his, trust me :) . Time for some pay back and yes I will post up pictures of what I do. May take a few months because timing is everything. Mrs M and me have now got a plan, dont think anyone has ever done this before, I'll keep you posted.

Until the time comes, stick this on his drive…pml

Car park.jpg

If I was going to put up a sign, it would be along the lines of this:-

1052.jpeg

Private joke to him BTW. This would not be good for him at this moment in time :rofl:

Told him today to look at this thread, bet he does not reply??????

Reply to The Wife is not Happy with Another Forum Member!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net