Discuss Thieving scum in Leeds. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

My car was broken into in Leeds in 2004. All they took was the spare wheel out of the boot. Car was deadlocked so they had to get it out of rear door window. There was a few quid in change in the ashtray, designer sunglasses in the door pocket and DVDs and CDs in the glovebox. All they wanted was the spare wheel. The car was 3 months old. it would have been far easier and attract less attention to jack it up and just take a wheel off

I had that a few years ago outside college. they cost me a fortune with what they nicked and none of it will have been any good to them. glasses sunglasses and a gun cleaning kit, oh plus the cost of a new window and months of finding the dam stuff when i was vacuuming up. only good thing is the coppers had turned up about two minutes afterwards and to be fair he sat with it for nearly an hour to make sure no one came back to it. just got there in time as he had aranged a recovery that would have cost me another ton or so on top.

Imagine how sick I was nicked, all my books so of I go to amazon, two days later read on here about impending green book!!!!! , if only they could have waited a few months I could have got the newer ones!!! :banghead:

Alex do you need any paperwork, notes, hand outs from LCT? I still have all of mine, maybe a bit dated now (16th ed) but if your short of anything just give me a shout. Another thing you could do is ask Woody or Richard at LCT if they can reprint anything you need, I'm sure they would.

Alex do you need any paperwork, notes, hand outs from LCT? I still have all of mine, maybe a bit dated now (16th ed) but if your short of anything just give me a shout. Another thing you could do is ask Woody or Richard at LCT if they can reprint anything you need, I'm sure they would.

Ta paul, I'll keep in mind, managed to get through rest of year without to much bother, could have been a disaster though. :)

I sympathise with you, I can not stand these scum. I had my house burgled not too long back, it is not a nice experience. Maybe they should make drugs legal, hence making it not cool anymore to be on them. It annoys the hell out of me that drug dealers make so much more money than most hard working professionals and just to take the cookie, it is all tax free for them!

Scumbags.

Well they scum hit kippax last night too!Only got a bit expecting them back tonight!! Trying to convince my mate to let me borrow his rotty so sleep in van so at then thell get a shock when they open doors!!!!Why can't you have anything anymore with out some scum bag raking it and selling it on for next to nac all!!!!

Well they scum hit kippax last night too!Only got a bit expecting them back tonight!! Trying to convince my mate to let me borrow his rotty so sleep in van so at then thell get a shock when they open doors!!!!Why can't you have anything anymore with out some scum bag raking it and selling it on for next to nac all!!!!

Do you really expect anything else when we live in a society where EVEN the chief constable of whatever police 'service' thinks that these scum are just misunderstood??? How the hell did we ever get to the stage where senior police officers empathise more with druggies than people like us...

I can beat all that!!!

4 months ago we had out van broken into for jackets outside of home through smashing the window, took them literally a second as we heard it and ran out.

Two nights ago whilst we were asleep and in pouring down rain!!! Thieving scum cut off my partners exhaust system and catolic converter (excuse the spelling) from his van using a saw!!!! He noticed in the morning when starting the engine. Went to look and the whole system had gone!!! £3000 pound it has cost!

Apparantly this is a new craze going round, I warn you to park carefully. Our van was directly behind our house and in view from our kitchen!!! It looks like it was a professional team that did this and must have taken at least 30minutes to do!!!!:annoyed: I have heard this is happening alot round Morley, Tingley and Farnley area!!!!

I can beat all that!!!

4 months ago we had out van broken into for jackets outside of home through smashing the window, took them literally a second as we heard it and ran out.

Two nights ago whilst we were asleep and in pouring down rain!!! Thieving scum cut off my partners exhaust system and catolic converter (excuse the spelling) from his van using a saw!!!! He noticed in the morning when starting the engine. Went to look and the whole system had gone!!! £3000 pound it has cost!

Apparantly this is a new craze going round, I warn you to park carefully. Our van was directly behind our house and in view from our kitchen!!! It looks like it was a professional team that did this and must have taken at least 30minutes to do!!!!:annoyed: I have heard this is happening alot round Morley, Tingley and Farnley area!!!!

Pikey scum after the expensive metals in the cat. The other week the local plod had a big crack down for half an hour at the local scrap merchants in Morley just up the road from me, it appears they had more interest in the dodgy vans than the stolen scrap they were carrying. No mention of anyone getting done for handling stolen metal, but lots of vehicle defect notices etc given out. By the sounds of it, most of the vans were scrap.

Cheers...........Howard

Chap who we know from allwoodley....he`s a joiner and VERY overweight. Well it was about 5 weeks ago that he was at orange shed and only in for about 10mins. They had been sat in the car park in a van watching to see who came in and who would be an easy target so realising that this guy couldn`t run for toffie and had no chance of catching them they waited till he had gone in to orange shed then drove up next to his van and transfered about £6000-£8000 worth of tackle then they were off.......took em about 5 mins they reckon.....they were very proffesional (for thieves) not of course like us..........

sorry to here guys not good,

had my van done in pompey whilst working in the same block of flats to were the gits lived just to get a few coins out of the ashtray cost over £200 qwid to get the window done glass every where

so I reversed the polarity on the live and earth of the outside lighting so when it got dark the little s*%ts got a nice suprise when there little drug den under the stairs came live Sorry Dreaming again!!!!

tool thiefs are scum,your tools are to make you an honest living and these people are selling them cheaply to get easy cash,basicly taking your lively hood

discusting

Reply to Thieving scum in Leeds. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net