Discuss Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

how is everyone getting on???? any updates on wages for those still fighting or any further forward with the complaints side of things?? let me know by pm or post on here! Chin up lads we'll get there eventually!

Received my wages thank god but just a little answer to ben - Please do not blame the staff in the office as they are just doing what they are told to by the management. When all is said and done the Management are in the wrong.
Also they are advertising in the job centre for Admin jobs to but as Total Trade Services - I saw it on Weds when I went!

Received my wages thank god but just a little answer to ben - Please do not blame the staff in the office as they are just doing what they are told to by the management. When all is said and done the Management are in the wrong.
Also they are advertising in the job centre for Admin jobs to but as Total Trade Services - I saw it on Weds when I went!

thats just wrong isn't it, not sure if its entirely legal either!!

Its now pay day for most of the temporary laid off people, guess what no pay in the bank!!!! I can see myself going to acas and starting the long gruelling process of getting all my money back!!!

sorry to disappoint but u got more chance of findin a hen with teeth than you have of acas gettin involved unless you have been there either 12 or 24 months! I have had a response from DECC and OFT so far so my complaining is working please please dont sit on the fence go to the Office of Fair Trading and complain and also the Dept for Energy and Climate Change!

[email protected]

I know that she isn't owt to do with wages BUT if we complain enough to her she may stick someone onto investigating the company who knows about wages. I am getting somewhere so please take 2mins of ur time to send an email!!!!

well just so you know these bunch of misfits are now not answering any type of calls from x employees regarding wages expenses etc....(mind you they didnt do that when we worked for them).
My claim against them is substantial enough and i just think they are just waiting for me to stop ringing them which is never gonna happen.So angel i've sent my email to the above bodies and i will wait there response m8

Well actually they ended up paying us all who'd have thought, albeit it was late but they still paid us maybe they are turning over a new leaf.

Does make me wonder if the people on this forum are the people who left all the shoddy workmanship behind for all of us to clear up.......

Thus the reason they havent been paid when they finally left or was pushed......

Then I wish you luck, but I wouldnt hold my breath if your in the group I mentioned above.

Well actually they ended up paying us all who'd have thought, albeit it was late but they still paid us maybe they are turning over a new leaf.

Does make me wonder if the people on this forum are the people who left all the shoddy workmanship behind for all of us to clear up.......

Thus the reason they havent been paid when they finally left or was pushed......

Then I wish you luck, but I wouldnt hold my breath if your in the group I mentioned above.

well well well another total trade stooooge!! spot u lot a mile off, u have tried this one many times on this thread before, look mate, you joined the day you first posted with ya yadda yadda, we take it on board with a pinch of salt, no one on here is a crap workman cos crap workmen keep their mouths shut ok! we are the decent ones who ARE AND WERE OWED MONEY!!

One last thing bogus forum poster! TTS pay day is the 22nd of the month!!!! Most on here have been waiting months, but you cleverly timed ur post to give it some weight, shame for you all ex employees can see through what you write!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net