Discuss track lighting in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Phillcbr400

Already done abit of research but without getting my hands on a product it's gonna be hit or miss,
I'm after a nice looking track light for my front room, it will have to accept dimmable led gu10's. a minimum of 4 spots but 5/6 would be better due to the loading on the switch.
has anyone installed anything similar to this recently?
Thanks for any input

Already done abit of research but without getting my hands on a product it's gonna be hit or miss,
I'm after a nice looking track light for my front room, it will have to accept dimmable led gu10's. a minimum of 4 spots but 5/6 would be better due to the loading on the switch.
has anyone installed anything similar to this recently?
Thanks for any input.

I would recommend JCC lighting, good selection and not too expensive.

How did this work out for you?
I'm about to do up my own living room and I'm considering using JCC track lighting.
I was considering running it in a rectangle shape, about 750mm out from the walls.
The room is about 8 metre x 3.5 metre.

track lighting is nice to work with, much more better option than lot of cheap downlights.
with power consumption of led bulbs you can have quite a lot of lights if you need to.

Does anyone have any photos of installs done in living rooms?

I'm starting to think I'll take a chance and go down this route.
It's something I haven't seen done too often and sure makes for easier work than trying to line out
18 downlighters to fit between joists.

Reply to track lighting in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net