Discuss tt hook up only or whole site in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

bigspark17

-
Arms
Reaction score
hi all.. new member need 6 posts to access everything on here.! so thought id post this question to get some different opinions.

would you prefer a caravan park to be designed completely tt from dno point or tncs up to hook up box and only tt the van's female commando connection on the hook up.?

pros and cons would be good reponses.?

what about when you have severall different toilet blocks/ launderette/ stores / amenity blocks coming off local sub stations.? would these building benefit a pme supply.? tncs to hook up boxes.. individual earth pits next to pitch for commando plug.?

hi all.. new member need 6 posts to access everything on here.! so thought id post this question to get some different opinions.

would you prefer a caravan park to be designed completely tt from dno point or tncs up to hook up box and only tt the van's female commando connection on the hook up.?

pros and cons would be good reponses.?

Supplies out to permanent buildings such as club house, park shops (and the like), laundry blocks, shower blocks etc ...will benefit from remaining on the DNO's PME park supply.

All distribution cables out to supply caravan pitches will be best suited to an overall TT system, Rodding at each hook-up unit, and linking the rods between hook-up points via the SWA cables armouring. Done properly, you should achieve a stable and very low RA value on each distribution cable or distribution ring....

Reply to tt hook up only or whole site in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Like a host of UK residents recently (230% increase in genny sales apparently), I've just invested in a small (3500W) portable, dual fuel...
Replies
Views
Some friends are setting up a metal workshop inside a shipping container, on site at a commercial building that rents out studios, workshop space...
Replies
Views
Hello, not sure if this is allowed but here goes, I was recently staying on a caravan park along with many others, (touring caravan not static)...
Replies
Views
I'm planning a replacement for my existing domestic CU and would like to have it sanity checked before I get an electrician involved. The main...
Replies
Views
When I notice one of those new lodge sites. A bit like the old caravan parks but way more modern. Composite cladding, plastic ridged rood tiles...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock