Discuss Tysoft easycert in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

bobby101

Hi all I've been using the above software recently for the new EIC reports and was wondering if anyone else has been using it I personally find itt very slow but would like your comments I tried to find out if there is any vids online just in case there is shortcuts that I don't know of. Any pointers in general would be great many thanks in advance

Ive been using it for the past 3 years or so now. Don't have any real problems with it.
What are you finding slow in particular?

If you click on the Tools > Settings tab, then you can put in a lot of default values for the company, the engineers, the test equipment etc. There are alot a lot of drop down lists that can be edited in the "database defaults" parts.

actually i have been debating for the last couple of days whether to purchase this, tried the free trial and found it an excellent program to use, most of the stuff is preset for you ie 0.4, 60898 etc

good program and you can email the certs to save on paper!! what a tight git i am

Been using easy cert for a while now, is good fair play. Although think the iphone app needs a review , as most of the time a find i need to review certs on laptop before sending.sharing. Kinda defeats the object really.

Any way....is it possible to issue 2 different types of certs ? .: eg. i have subbys working for me , that write test result on paper, but i find that i spend hours putting the results into easy cert ,. is it possible to use NAPIT certs as well as easy cert ?

nah!! i dont...! email the developer mate very helpful

i noticed it got updated other day as well got a swoosh new look to the headings of each sections.. lol

Hi just hijacking this thread slightly

I have a client who owns an art studio that is being adapted over a period of time so I need to issue certs to cover each aspect of work. Is there a way I can do individual certs but using the previous certificate info? This way I can just fill in the new circuit/ submain info.

Would any of you guys do this differently?

Thanks in advance

Darren

You Could do this by issuing draft copy's as the parts of work are completed and then give them a completed cert at the end do continuation pages for each period of work so you can date it correctly, and make sure you give full detailed dates of each section of work so the customer will know when each part will require the EICR doing , If the period of time is years though you be best doing an EIC for each section

Reply to Tysoft easycert in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net