Questions and electrical advice in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum - All questions relating to Photovoltaic & Solar Panels in this forum, including feed-in tariffs, inverters, panels, calculations, schematics, installation, maintenance & fault finding. Solar panels forum. Solar forum. Solar talk. A photovoltaic system, also solar PV power system, or PV system, is a power system designed to supply usable solar power by means of photovoltaics..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

I wonder if anyone has used any pure sine wave inverters - or even knows of any that are G83 certified? I have a potential customer that is keen...
Replies
Views
Earthstore
E
I was going to post up my table showing the quarterly installations to date vs the trigger points, but it looks like a pain in the arse to do it...
Replies
Views
Second anniversary of green energy research reveals solar panels ?do what they say on the tin? - News releases - News - The University of Sheffield
Replies
Views
F
A
Anyone know of any law suits pending against this ineptgovernment, for acting illegally and losing companies, what must amount to, tensof billions...
Replies
Views
need 12 HIT 250E01 anybody have any left over
Replies
Views
Hi, I am interested to know what backing board I should use to mount the DC and AC isolators and the inverter (Soladin 600). I understand it...
Replies
Views
stevie gill
S
I
Its one of the worst websites I've seen. I can't find the weekly Feed in Tariff statistics anywhere on the new website. Have they stopped doing...
Replies
Views
SpitfireW'sale
S
with the Green Deal launching next Monday on solar. Today the Mirror have a story claiming, since the launch of Green Deal last October, "Just...
Replies
Views
Somecamel
S
C
hi all just finishing our first solar pv install and got mcs accreditation in a couple of weeks. just wondering what the correct testing...
Replies
Views
rainman177
R
Has anyone had to apply for the G83/2 yet for multiple installations? Just wondering if any have been refused, though it did come into force in...
Replies
Views
S
Can anyone recommend an FIT provider? Have been reading about some of the EDF nightmares and would like to avoid any hassle.
Replies
Views
sedgy34
S
Any comments on attaching panels via 35 degree incline facing an azimuth of 250 degrees for extra output
Replies
Views
Me thinks this topic has been covered on here somewhere, How would you commision micro inverters and solaredge systems ie strings voltages and...
Replies
Views
Having already cleared several inches of snow from one ofour paths this morning, it wasn’t long before a “whoosh” noise and yes you have guessed...
Replies
Views
Hi All, A few weeks ago I asked if anyone had worked with the Console system as a ground mount. Not many replies came back so I thought I'd...
Replies
Views
SpitfireW'sale
S
B
Anyone do installations just north of Glasgow (Old Kilpatrick)? My mum has had a quote from Solarson but I think she should at least get 3 quotes...
Replies
Views
B
B
Hi Everyone, I've not been in this part of the forum before, but, my Mum is thinking of getting panels on her roof and has had a company called...
Replies
Views
B
Hi can any one give some advice, I am looking for a mounting system to mount panels onto a flat vertical brick wall at an angle. I guess a "A"...
Replies
Views
SpitfireW'sale
S
V
I have an Fronius IG 30 plus inverter I know with this inverter panels don't have to be grounded, panels are Panasonic HIT system size 2.5kw. But...
Replies
Views
valet
V
Due to glass damage i need to replace a customers panel - usual crap with supplier "we don't stock that anymore" you know the drill. original...
Replies
Views
F
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock