Discuss 12V Deck Lighting - PIR or Push button switch? any? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Dale Fixter

Hi All

I have purchased and installed the Saxby Lighting Ikon square medium IP67 13992 Decking Lights, they look really good.

Ideally what id like to do is to have these come on when someone is out in the garden.

It seems that there are plenty of 240v PIR outdoor/external sensors, indoor 12v PIR sensors but no Outdoor 12v PIR sensors?

I presumed I needed a 12v, as the transformer for the deck lights sits inside the building, so the circuit outside is the safe 12v.

Any help really appreciated!

Thanks
Dale

Reply to 12V Deck Lighting - PIR or Push button switch? any? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Thanks for the help in my previous thread, I got things working well in the end: As to my new question, I have the following one-gang...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have two almost identical circuits of outdoor 12v lighting setup in my garden, each running off a separate 20W 240v-12v transformers...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on fitting decking lights and PIR senors at the top and bottom of my stairs I have bought the following lights: Saxby...
Replies
Views
Octopus
O
J
Hi all, first of all sorry if this thread is not in the correct section...wasn't sure? Ok so basically its not a problem, just wanted to hear...
Replies
Views
W
Hi, a bit of advise needed I think. Following the theft of a bike from my garden this week I am hoping to upgrade the old outdoor bulkhead light...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock