Discuss Basic stuff for basic blondes in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Where you been hiding sarz you had a better offer else where. Whoever he is must be very entertaining to give us lot up. :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Ah hahahahaha i havent been hiding iv been studying for once and i wouldnt give these old buggers up. Onions im gona chop you up and fry you!!!!!

Ah hahahahaha i havent been hiding iv been studying for once and i wouldnt give these old buggers up. Onions im gona chop you up and fry you!!!!!

Promises promises I think your a big softy inside really. What you need is to chill out after all your studying and have yourself a massage. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

U watch them kisses onions you might b accused of havin a soft spot for me!!'im male inside this female body so soft?! Pah. Hahaha dnt have time for a massage besides im fussy with who i give my time to re providing it this girl wnt have any old person x

U watch them kisses onions you might b accused of havin a soft spot for me!!'im male inside this female body so soft?! Pah. Hahaha dnt have time for a massage besides im fussy with who i give my time to re providing it this girl wnt have any old person x

What a Classic Blow out ,,,

So did you come up with an answer Sarz? You'll have to show all the workings out if you want all the marks.

Iv done the first bit and am gonna do the second bit tomoz as i wana just make sure i no wat im doing then il put it up is that ok trev? U remembered :0)

Champion. I'm looking forward to getting an idea of how much you're understanding things. I forget nowt btw.

Thats really encouraging n nice to hear. I did forget to divide by 1000 as thought it was wrong (theres a little teaser for the first part hehe) but shud have gone with my instinct and biff55 gave me sum tips. I dnt forget either :0)

Good, when I get time (working silly hours just now, done an 8 hour shift today) I'll dig out some old stuff and stick it on there for you to work on.

Good, when I get time (working silly hours just now, done an 8 hour shift today) I'll dig out some old stuff and stick it on there for you to work on.

Awwww i hope ur day was ok n not too long n painful. Its sunday its a day of rest. R u havin a brew now? Or beer. Thank you trev i really appreciate it that wud b really helpful. Let me no wen u have :0) i just wana get it right and in my head

Reply to Basic stuff for basic blondes in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net