Discuss Basic stuff for basic blondes in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

17 pages after a 'how to do continuity test' question. Like I said, if it wasn't for the piccy and the blonde/a*se/pert breasts, etc. this thread would have been amazingly different.

Well at least it helps me get support cant complain. No wonder theres no women in trades christ you boys would eat them all. Im a rare flower with thick skin luckily

Yes sorry i try to be good with my english. However it could mean other things. And nope im not 20stone im a size 6-8 with pert small breasts (maybe thats why ppl think im male hmmm) i dont have male anatomy although i act like a male and im naturally blonde everywhere
talking about subjects like this..

i have some pat testing to do in an office full of nice, pert young ladies on friday..

i will of course have to go under the desks where they are working to `PAT` the extention leads i will find there...

but do you know what i`ll really be doing?

Testing the extension leads so you can get the hell away from the nightmare that is isitee. That is if you have a scrap of professionalism left
:)

The most sexist thing about this thread is not the sexual terminology or innuendo...

...It is the fact that if a bloke had posted this question (doing a Electrical Trainee 'full scope' course), he would have his --- kicked around and would have been ousted by post 10!!

This 'lady'? (not yet convinced 'she' is all she seems), gets 18 pages of mostly supportive drivel...

Jesus wept!

talking about subjects like this..

i have some pat testing to do in an office full of nice, pert young ladies on friday..

i will of course have to go under the desks where they are working to `PAT` the extention leads i will find there...

but do you know what i`ll really be doing?

Hahahaha no enlighten me. Getting through the cobwebs?

The most sexist thing about this thread is not the sexual terminology or innuendo...

...It is the fact that if a bloke had posted this question (doing a Electrical Trainee 'full scope' course), he would have his --- kicked around and would have been ousted by post 10!!

This 'lady'? (not yet convinced 'she' is all she seems), gets 18 pages of mostly supportive drivel...

Jesus wept!

It's called been male lol.

I'll agree though ... i've heard through the grapevine she's Mark Henry.

You're all probably too old to realise what im on about their lol.

Jesus wept!

Well i would hope so since hed be a bloke and you lot would be flirting with tackle. Right im sorry yeh but when is this going to end. Why is it so unbelievable that a girl like me would want to be a sparky thats ****in sexist in itself. I might look like a beautician (sorry girls) but i have different needs. I am who i am my mum still shouts at me at 28 re my swearing and i am a bit of a lad that looks like a princess i cant help my genes. I could go on but i cant be bothered

I meant that it would be unprofessional to be doing anything other than testing those extensions.

I've only ever done one day of PAT in my life, I hated every second of it. The day seemed to last about 3 weeks,

And unless im stalking the girl thats in my albums im pretty sure takin so many selfies is quite a girlie thing n id b locked up for harassment!!!

Well i would hope so since hed be a bloke and you lot would be flirting with tackle. Right im sorry yeh but when is this going to end. Why is it so unbelievable that a girl like me would want to be a sparky thats ****in sexist in itself. I might look like a beautician (sorry girls) but i have different needs. I am who i am my mum still shouts at me at 28 re my swearing and i am a bit of a lad that looks like a princess i cant help my genes. I could go on but i cant be bothered

No-one is saying it's sexist that you want to be an electrician. And in answer to your question, the sort of replies you are getting won't end until you stop banging on about how cute you are and how much like a 'princess' and how pert your breasts are etc. It's completely irrelevant unless you're attention seeking.

I don't see any blokes on here saying 'right, I've got a big ****, how do I test continuity?'

Just saying.
Daz

No-one is saying it's sexist that you want to be an electrician. And in answer to your question, the sort of replies you are getting won't end until you stop banging on about how cute you are and how much like a 'princess' and how pert your breasts are etc. It's completely irrelevant unless you're attention seeking.

I don't see any blokes on here saying 'right, I've got a big ****, how do I test continuity?'

Just saying.
Daz

Well said!...lol

I've got a big ****, how do I test continuity?'

Have you? PM me
lovedup.gif
smashfordeffnate.gif

Just saying.
Daz

Thats fine but i am who i am so if u dnt like it dont reply. This is a forum of blokes so why would they be talking about there members. I dont bring this up you lot do. Im fiery and bite and if you rant il come back. I dont need to attention seek trust me and i am a princess sarah means princess in hebrew look it up. You shouldnt judge its a very bad trait practice some mindfulness

It's not just a forum of blokes. People don't usually feel the need to declare the fact that they are male or female when posting so you have now way of knowing (usually) whether they are male or female.

Surely they should be so we can see them, we can then work out what you know and what you struggle with.

Yes thats fine i was going to post them geez give me a chance im only just working out in my head part two so i can do it. You lot would rip me to pieces if i get things wrong specially coz im a girl

Yes thats fine i was going to post them geez give me a chance im only just working out in my head part two so i can do it. You lot would rip me to pieces if i get things wrong specially coz im a girl

Jeez, give it a rest

Surely they should be so we can see them, we can then work out what you know and what you struggle with.

And im literally learning everything its all new so anything is appreciated help wise if people want to set me stuff i will gladly look at it

Theres no way anyone would get ripped if they asked a question, attempted it and got it wrong. Now if they ask a question with no attempt to answer then there fair game.

Reply to Basic stuff for basic blondes in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net