Discuss BREXIT in the UK is a broken dream for me in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

here you go:
upload_2018-8-30_17-31-38.jpeg

Not like that.I wanted to travel and not to watch your small picture of Terra.Why can't you understand that?

I've travelled the world, been on planes to US, Greece, Spain etc etc. Recently been on Cruise ships, to Norway, Portugal, Germany, Denmark & Russia etc etc. Its a great way to see the world. You could try that sonny. ;)

Not like that.I wanted to travel and not to watch your small picture of Terra.Why can't you understand that?
Can you please refrain from posting anymore Carp, I have been called, you may get arrested.

You can still come to the UK, but when we leave the EU you'll just need a visa.

You can still come to the UK, but when we leave the EU you'll just need a visa.
However free hand outs will now disappear, not saying the OP is a scrounger, far from it, just saying.

What we have here is someone who doesn't have a good grasp of the English language trying to ask a question, but its coming over a little confusing.
Doesn't deserve to be told he's a fake, a troll, or a begger.
Not everyone from Romania is a gypsy. Transylvania is part of Romania and we don't say everyone from there is a vampire.

None of us here can actually say what will happen after BREXIT, because as we are being told everyday in the news, there is no deal at the moment. We will not know for sure until we leave next year, so for now everything we are told is imagination, conjecture, fairly likely but not 100%
It's not going to make the slightest difference to people from other countries coming here to scrounge off our system (I don't mean valid visitors who want to work here). We already have border control in place and it just doesn't work. It doesn't work now, its not going to work next year either.

What we have here is someone who doesn't have a good grasp of the English language trying to ask a question, but its coming over a little confusing.
Doesn't deserve to be told he's a fake, a troll, or a begger.
Not everyone from Romania is a gypsy. Transylvania is part of Romania and we don't say everyone from there is a vampire.

None of us here can actually say what will happen after BREXIT, because as we are being told everyday in the news, there is no deal at the moment. We will not know for sure until we leave next year, so for now everything we are told is imagination, conjecture, fairly likely but not 100%
It's not going to make the slightest difference to people from other countries coming here to scrounge off our system (I don't mean valid visitors who want to work here). We already have border control in place and it just doesn't work. It doesn't work now, its not going to work next year either.

Very much agreed. Other than my advice about travelling the world still stands.

Reply to BREXIT in the UK is a broken dream for me in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock