Discuss BREXIT in the UK is a broken dream for me in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

What a weird post gave me a good laugh. You don't need qualifications money a job or even have to disclose your criminal history to come to the UK they accept everyone and even give them a free house and money jump on the bandwagon everyone else has

Why is it that most people from abroad who can't earn a decent living inter own countries head towards the UK, Germany has more opportunities and is closer and Merkel welcomes you with open arms, the UK is over crowded.

Maybe Merkel should stick a million "refugees" in Romania or any other state where the population is leaving for the greener grass.

Why is it that most people from abroad who can't earn a decent living inter own countries head towards the UK, Germany has more opportunities and is closer and Merkel welcomes you with open arms, the UK is over crowded.

Maybe Merkel should stick a million "refugees" in Romania or any other state where the population is leaving for the greener grass.

Do you have any idea how many immigrants are in Germany?

Do you have any idea how many immigrants are in Germany?
The land mass of Germany is more than the UK and they have 16 million fewer people, so they can fit a few more in. If they need more space they can just invade Poland again as in the UK we can't really make the island larger as its shrinking year in year out anyways.

The land mass of Germany is more than the UK and they have 16 million fewer people, so they can fit a few more in. If they need more space they can just invade Poland again as in the UK we can't really make the island larger as its shrinking year in year out anyways.
You mean 16 mllion more don't you.

Well I thik the news from Panasonic today was neither imagination or conjecture.View attachment 44007
Well it is imagination and conjecture because Panasonic have no real reason for moving their base from the UK other than their imagined fear or what could possibly happen after Brexit.
A lot of "business leaders" have had their noses put out of joint because of Brexit and their fear that they can no longer employ Eastern Europeans who work for low wages on seasonal contracts and are happy to live in 'digs' instead of having pay a living wage.

It's predominantly a left wing trait, for example when the Conservatives threw around the idea of taxing hot takeaway food, dubbed "The Pasty Tax" which never actually came into effect, although the pasty concession in my local Asda decided they were only going to serve luke warm pasties because "we're not allowed to serve them hot any more", presumably as one last political statement before they folded.
The McDonalds concession next door continue to sell hot food with no price increase.

Reply to BREXIT in the UK is a broken dream for me in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock