Discuss BREXIT in the UK is a broken dream for me in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

doesn't want us because we bring gypsys in their country and that we are a race of beggars.Is this true?Have I done something wrong to every user from here?Have I offended him in a unpleasent way?
I think that is something you could answer better than us really. You know Romanians better than us. From what I see of the Roma that are here, well it is not a matter of being welcome you don't need or get our welcome as the Government will welcome you give you a nice big place to live fully furnished and anything else you need. But imagine if thousands and thousands came to your country took your homes and income tax from the government and you had to sleep on the street would you welcome them? It is a very difficult question you are asking. I hear parts of Romania are very beautiful is that true?

so for now everything we are told is imagination, conjecture, fairly likely but not 100%
Well I thik the news from Panasonic today was neither imagination or conjecture.
upload_2018-8-30_19-11-22.png

What we have here is someone who doesn't have a good grasp of the English language trying to ask a question, but its coming over a little confusing.
Yeah,I know that my grammar is not the greatest and I still need to improve it but at least I was good at math.I know to create a sentence by logic but that doesn't mean you have the right to judge me.I didn't judge every user from here for their grammar so why should you judge me?

Are you a Gypsy? do you Beg? there is your answer.
Someone who works in another country is beggar? My country doesn't give me a lot of opportunities...Can someone live from a low budget?I can't.Can someone support their families?I can't.Do you know why?Because those who have relations and money are always on the top of the world and those who work to maintain their family can't.

You can still come to the UK, but when we leave the EU you'll just need a visa.
However free hand outs will now disappear, not saying the OP is a scrounger, far from it, just saying.
Someone who works in another country is beggar? My country doesn't give me a lot of opportunities...Can someone live from a low budget?I can't.Can someone support their families?I can't.Do you know why?Because those who have relations and money are always on the top of the world and those who work to maintain their family can't.

Are they?

Millions do over here

No I don,t

Someone who works in another country is beggar? My country doesn't give me a lot of opportunities...Can someone live from a low budget?I can't.Can someone support their families?I can't.Do you know why?Because those who have relations and money are always on the top of the world and those who work to maintain their family can't
sonny .you can always try and get a job in Scotland ,they a crying out for people like you .try the Scottish immigration. :rolleyes:.

sonny .you can always try and get a job in Scotland ,they a crying out for people like you .try the Scottish immigration. :rolleyes:.
Very True, all you need to get into the Jock land is a bottle of 80 proof, no Visa required.

Reply to BREXIT in the UK is a broken dream for me in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock