Discuss Dilemma. Talking to women... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I was going to say "It's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it that counts" but only people with icky-bicky bits say that.
Its a bit like people who say "Beauty is only skin deep" are usually not the pretty ones.

This thread is so funny... every time I check it there's a new post to make me chuckle :D :D
You are a woman its no surprise, the bravado of the male species on a forum is unbelievable so macho so strong I bet when you meet in real life you'll just get a low voiced peep out of most members whilst they look down in to their half a larger shandy.

If you want a real man pop down to London and go on a night out with a man of Polish heritage....... Vodka and Polish grilled sausage all nite long..........

You are a woman its no surprise, the bravado of the male species on a forum is unbelievable so macho so strong I bet when you meet in real life you'll just get a low voiced peep out of most members whilst they look down in to their half a larger shandy.

If you want a real man pop down to London and go on a night out with a man of Polish heritage....... Vodka and Polish grilled sausage all nite long..........

lmao... Yes, cause I'm soooo quite... Like a little mouse.

Forget about the Polish. You need a bloke who's half Italian... Great in bed and also can run backwards very fast....

You want the Bersaglieri and don't forget the Roman Empire that conquered most of the known world.

Romans.......... What have the Romans ever done for us? :tearsofjoy:

You just need to keep talking about the things you know:
Hello baby, so long as there is low resistance I will be done in 0.4s
I really know how to turn things on.
I am very good at putting long straight things into small holes, I can do hundreds a day.
I love stripping.
I can make you scream, (just hold these two IR probes)
I love getting down to earth.
I can light up your life.
I am into SPDs and bonding.
I always use protective devices.
I know all about selection and erection.
Do you need any in service inspection and testing?
I have extensive rules for special locations.

Reply to Dilemma. Talking to women... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net