• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Full C&G 17th Edition Course for only £250 all inclusive. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sparky Ninja

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
Hi all.

A former colleague of mine (I also call him Dad now and then) who successfully runs a training organisation - not a Electrical Trainee one - is running a 17th edition course this coming week.

The course will be held at a full time college in the Maidenhead area (Berkshire) this coming Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

A regular client of his has just pulled out due to a new job they have, and so he has some empty seats that he is happy to sell for an excellent price.

He has set them at £250, but knowing him he may be subject to negotiation, especially if there are a couple of you interested.

PM me for any further information and details you like. This is a full City and Guilds accredited qualification.

Regards

widdler

p.s.

Just so you know, I am not profiting through this and hopefully have written this as 'spam free' as I can. I have offered to post this on his behalf as BT are messing with his internet by digging up the road.

Reply to Full C&G 17th Edition Course for only £250 all inclusive. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, New here and this question has probably been posted a thousand times, but what I'm looking for if some advice on exactly which Training...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm new to the forum and in desperate need of advice. I'm a fully qualified electrician qualified under C&G 236 in 2003 (parts 1&2), I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Jus after a it of advice.... I've got a 16 year old lad working with me, and he is keen as mustard. I would like to pay or him to sit his...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, My college has sent me a letter to enroll for 17th edition C&G 2382 from Sept if I wish, but they also said that the 3rd amendment is coming...
Replies
Views
Gktssm
G
R
Hiya, I'm doing some research for my son (who works away a lot and doesn't get a lot of time!). He has passed his 16th Edition and recently...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock