Discuss Latest on the court challenge!!! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Whoops. Just looked at his Facebook page :p

He likes Guns, Cars and loose women

Rezza previously promised my previous employers pallets of modules that they paid for and never delivered them! He is a very shifty character and I am not supprised he sided with DECC

The statement isn't exactly clear.

Are the BPVA backing the DECC and their illegal actions because they're worried about the FITs budget running out?

If we're going to get consequentialist about this, would it not be a better stance to ask for a larger FITs budget? Assuming that we all see that actually cutting carbon emmissions is the ultimate goal?

30p is a realistic FITs rate. 21p is not.

That link made me smile..
In this industry there is so much uncertainty, the guidelines are just up in the air, we can all only guess at what is right or wrong..
Then, when they report on anything to do with the FIT they get it wrong too
Come on guys, if you are reporting about Solar PV, use pictures of Solar PV,
Not four old Solar Thermal panels....

No one at DECC has yet substantiated the £1.6bn figure. It is over 25 years, but as with all their other financial justifications will turn out to be lies and black propaganda. Anyone who needs to propagate this kind of rubbish has as much credibility as the kind of person who would get their wife to take their speeding points.

Last edited:
The latest thinking from.......

GregBarkerMPGreg Barker
@

@MartynWilliams2 We will learn from Germany and focus on a stable rate of return not a fixed tariff that cant respond to plunging prices

10 hours ago

imagesCA4WYVSB_normal.jpg

GregBarkerMPGreg Barker@

@MartynWilliams2 It was because Ed Miliband didnt believe in or understand Feed InTariffs (voted against!) that he made such a hash of it!

10 hours ago

»

imagesCA4WYVSB_normal.jpg

GregBarkerMPGreg Barker@

@MartynWilliams2 Ed Miliband wrote #FITs policy, I will be publishing my plans 2 reform & improve the system we inherited in matter of days!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Latest on the court challenge!!! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net