Discuss Megger good price? in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

The 1700 series came out in about 2010 to replace the 1550 series

the first 18 months of service had lots of issues until the firmware was V 1.09 or greater this solved most issues

Firmware V2.08 is the latest

The 1st year calibration of a 1700 series is best done by Megger so the firmware can be updated and any issues sorted under warranty
Megger calibration is about £65.00

yes

Key Features

• 2-wire no-trip
  • PFC measurement at same time as loop resistance
  • High current loop testing
  • Auto-start tests on continuity and loop resistance – no need to push the button
  • Displays test voltage at the same time as insulation resistance
  • Dual test buttons for left or right-handed operation
  • Polarity test
  • RCD ramp test to measure RCD trip current with fast ramp option
  • Adjustable insulation alarms
  • Phase to phase loop test
  • RCD auto test & programmable tripping current level
  • 3 phase RCD test
  • Phase rotation test
  • Remote switch probe included
  • Weatherproof to IP54
What's Included:-
Megger MFT 1720, 3 Wire Test Lead Set, SP5 Switched probe, Mains plug Test Lead, Neck Strap, Quick Start Guide, Hard Carry Case, 8 x AA batteries, Calibration Certificate and User Guide

Reply to Megger good price? in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good day to you all and thanks for taking the time to read this thread. The reason for it’s creation lies in a dark place where I’ve slowly...
Replies
Views
I thought I would share some good news :) It's time for me to get my MFT calibrated so I started ringing around to get the best price as the...
Replies
Views
The Ghost
T
Hi I am a sparks from the 15th Ed, did 16, 17 and last year 18th. I am out of practice though as have been office based for 12+ years in a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have closed my business down and now have some kit for sale. All of this kit is in good condition in good working order, to be honest. I...
Replies
Views
Most of you will probably be far more experienced than I am in seeking out deals, but I thought I would share my latest acquisitions in case they...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock