Discuss Quick Pricing Enquiry in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

I would say £4500, sounds a lot of sockets, are you doing next doors as well? lol

Lol!
I've gone for just shy of £3800. They just want loads of sockets in lounge and their son had about a zillion extension cables and adaptors in his room. Also the lighting is all two way as every room, more or less, is walk through.

Duuude I got the spreadsheet (thanks again) but is it a microsoft excel file?? I had the old 'we don't know what program created this file' nonsense, so opened it with excel and just got a crazy string of hieroglyphs in the file??

Duuude I got the spreadsheet (thanks again) but is it a microsoft excel file?? I had the old 'we don't know what program created this file' nonsense, so opened it with excel and just got a crazy string of hieroglyphs in the file??

Hey Rocker,
Do you have Office 2003?
If so it won't open chap, as I made it on Excel 2007. I'll send you a 2003 compatible copy........I'm good like that! :D:D

Hi Matt I would have sent you a PM, but my post count isn't high enough yet, so sorry to threadjack. I wondered if I could have a look at your spreadsheet, in exchange for one I currently use. I'm always interested in other peoples excel goodies as sometimes there are things I can incorporate into my own. I'd be more than happy to send you a copy of mine if your interested

Drop me a line, my email is [email protected]

Great stuff, done a bit of jiggery-pokery to suit my needs and prices (blummin 'eck you buy some 'spensive stuff) and it's proper. Nice one man, I think it's going to come in very handy.

hi matt & guys

would it be possible to have acopy of the exel sheet in exchange for mine

its good to se what us sparkys are charging up and doewn the country

Great stuff, done a bit of jiggery-pokery to suit my needs and prices (blummin 'eck you buy some 'spensive stuff) and it's proper. Nice one man, I think it's going to come in very handy.

Nice one Rocker.
If you think I'm over paying for stuff let me know where you get yours chap. I have only recently started up so still looking for the best places to buy gear.
Cheers.

Matt

Reply to Quick Pricing Enquiry in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net