Discuss Whats the sauciest thing you have encountered on site? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Been there, found photos and mags from around 60 years ago, man ! were the ladies hairy back then lol
Had a big grin when handing the find over to the house owners, they were in their 20,s so i mentioned to her they could not of been his :)

Also working in one old ladies house (late 70s) she mentioned sh had lived there for 50 years, in the loft was loads of old bondage books, i never did mention i noticed them

when i was an apprentice i was working in a house with my boss and we asked the mother if the daughter was up because we needed to take the fittings off in her bedroom (daughter was 2 years older than me )
the mother replied no she is still in bed but just go ahead and it will make her get up!
I just looked at my boss and he said you heard in you go !
WTF me awww hell well i knocked and got the answer come in so i entered and explained what i needed and what her mother had said and the daughter just said carry on.
i went all around the room taking off all the fittings ready and the pendant was just over the end of the bed .
i was so embarrassed hanging off the steps with what looked like a spare handle for my screwdriver in my pocket and all the daughter could keep saying was you sure you had all those tools when you came in here ? and laugh then she would give a quick flash and ask if i had magic tools because they move on their own ? god i could not get out fast enough !!!
Started dating her 3 weeks later when i met her on a night out and first time i went to her house after that her mother asked if i had come back to fix the fault because ever since we had been there she had been hearing buzzing from daughters bedroom every night pmsl you should have seen the daughters face talk about payback but it was along time before the mother would have heard the buzzing again i do know that !!! awwww to be young and free again what a dream !!! to those out there starting our grab every chance you get you never know what it will lead to i met my wife on the job too but not the same job lol

Worked on a bungalow with lots of mud under the floor,so on the day I put shorts on under my overalls and left a set of clean clothes in my bag,the woman told me to have a shower as I was covered in mud and while I was in the shower she came into the bathroom grabbed my dirty clothes and disappeared.A few moments later she shouted through the door that there was a scotch on the table and to make myself at home,my clothes were in the wash and wouldn't be long.I got dressed and went into the lounge sat down and started to drink,when in walks the woman wearing a basque, stockings,suspenders and high heels.The look on her face when she realised I was dressed was priceless."hey love does your husband still drive a cavalier?" "yes why?" "Oh it's just that one's just pulled into your drive" exit one red faced and very embarrassed customer.

Working in a garage/workshop, ripping out all the old wiring in the canteen. Checked fridge for milk for brew and found this!

B1BCE8F3-BEAA-4C3D-AF9B-DCB55F0A9732-2452-000001B719796064.jpg

Found a stack of grot mags in a loft once that were circa late 80's before the times where women used to shave their beavers properly. It was in a new build house so the house was approx 10 years newer than the magazines. I can only think either one of the the builders was trying to get rid of his stash of filth or they built the house around the magazines.

Found a stack of grot mags in a loft once that were circa late 80's before the times where women used to shave their beavers properly. It was in a new build house so the house was approx 10 years newer than the magazines. I can only think either one of the the builders was trying to get rid of his stash of filth or they built the house around the magazines.

Oh Good God.. The mind boggles

I worked in a hospital years ago and found a stash prawn mags, about 40, apparently the room was used by a doctor to 'overnight' in.

ive worked for a hooker, her bedroom was wall to wall whips chains and sex toys, hand cuffs on the bed everything, she opened the door in a not very long dressing gown, and when she bent down to pick up her post I'm pretty sure something was winking at me.

And my good friend had to do some work in bunnies sauna in Bearwood a few years ago, since then the 3family members have been sent to prison for running a brothel, there were lots of girls there from Eastern Europe, forced into the sex trade.

not saucy but I found 2 biscuit tins full of 20s in a loft, when I went back next day they were gone, must of been 10k in there

I worked in a hospital years ago and found a stash prawn mags, about 40, apparently the room was used by a doctor to 'overnight' in.

ive worked for a hooker, her bedroom was wall to wall whips chains and sex toys, hand cuffs on the bed everything, she opened the door in a not very long dressing gown, and when she bent down to pick up her post I'm pretty sure something was winking at me.

And my good friend had to do some work in bunnies sauna in Bearwood a few years ago, since then the 3family members have been sent to prison for running a brothel, there were lots of girls there from Eastern Europe, forced into the sex trade.

not saucy but I found 2 biscuit tins full of 20s in a loft, when I went back next day they were gone, must of been 10k in there

That sounds a bit fishy...

The question on everyones lips - did you work for cash, or sexual favours?

If either of them options were offered too me, i'll be honest - i'd be in a genuine dilemma hahaha.

Reply to Whats the sauciest thing you have encountered on site? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net